Completely on the manager

hammer93

Just now, KingKirk said:

It is tho that's the truth of it. 

Well thats on beale then, after two months if cunts are blowing out their arses after a quarter of an hour then its fuck all to do with the previous manager 

And its funny how fitness issues caused by gio are used when we are beat, but when beale wins with much better second half performances than the first, as we have done in nearly his whole time here, the fitness thing isnt an issue

Its like fans realise its the players and not the managers, but dont want to say because they blamed the manager previously 

1 hour ago, RoboBearToo said:

Changing the midfield 3 in one swoop was bizarre, but we did seem to play better for it.

Eh? I would have had Tillman off after 20mins and never started with Kamara and Lundstram in the first place. Nothing bizarre about it.  

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tillman for him being so poor gets a bit of leeway from me for the fact if the two mida behind him are not lazy bastards then he can actually stay in areas that are dangerous for us and force the tarriers into worrying about him

Because of how shite, lazy and downright fucking abysmal kamara and lundstram were, tillman both doesn't see enough of the ball in the dangerous areas and is having to work more off the ball taking him away from the places he can do damage

Tillman in the ten role is supposed to link the midfield 2 to the striker, someone who can play between the lines, pick the ball up and link with morelos and ghost into the box with late runs to find the pockets of space

Instead he has to spend most of his time and energy goalside of the ball because kamara and Lundstram couldnt be fucking arsed today 

To me Tillman's football brain and awareness of space are a level above. He closed down passing angles and won the ball loads of times. Had that one opportunity in the first half where he skins someone in the box and sets up the Lundstram shot.

For whatever reason we just couldn't get him on the ball enough centrally in the final third.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

To me Tillman's football brain and awareness of space are a level above. He closed down passing angles and won the ball loads of times. Had that one opportunity in the first half where he skins someone in the box and sets up the Lundstram shot.

For whatever reason we just couldn't get him on the ball enough centrally in the final third.

Agreed, and that is predominantly down to the two behind him being so far off it today that they couldnt link our defence to him

He had to come off simply because he was ineffective as the game was playing out, but had Raskin and possibly Jack started he'd have been much more advanced and much more involved in an attacking sense 

Its worrying though that, like colak, he can only play his game when others are on theirs, he struggles to adapt

If you're going to keep picking mates over better players then it's always going to come back on the manager & rightly so, Kamara starting that today is a joke.

Beale's had 2 major tests against them now, and failed both. We should've beat them in the league but he brung Sands on and went defensive...they score and steal a draw.

Today he gets it totally wrong from the start and doesn't change it quickly enough, that was a Gio like performance first half & they could've had a few.

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If you're going to keep picking mates over better players then it's always going to come back on the manager & rightly so, Kamara starting that today is a joke.

Beale's had 2 major tests against them now, and failed both. We should've beat them in the league but he brung Sands on and went defensive...they score and steal a draw.

Today he gets it totally wrong from the start and doesn't change it quickly enough, that was a Gio like performance first half & they could've had a few.

Said it from day one , hes Gerrard mark 2 .

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said it from day one , hes Gerrard mark 2 .

And to be honest, you could even say Gerrard mk1, as if we believe Gerrard, the tactics were all Beale and he was the figurehead of sorts. 

Some things will improve, but the lack of bottle in the team that started today is frightening. 

Kamara is gone. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. He is not signing a contract and is not trying a leg. He downed tools as soon as Gerrard left and slid further backwards when we sold Aribo and Bassey. He is an imposter. 

I can’t figure Lundstram out at all. He has the ability to be a good player but it’s like he is towing a fucking caravan. He is miles off the pace and it was him that looked the biggest problem today. He was nowhere near any of the other mobs players the whole game. He gave them way too much room. Game just past him by and it was instantly obvious. I couldn’t believe he came out the tunnel for the second half. 

Raskin should be the first name on the team sheet for the midfield. Until he does something to deserve being dropped. 

Beale totally fucked it today and I only hope he learns fast

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Is about 90% on the manager.

Gifting 2 goals like our backline did today is their bread n butter. 

Guilty of shafting our midfield? 100%

Not guilty of picking what is probably our strongest back 5 that just so happens cant defend shit.

Most of their goals in the last couple of seasons have come from our backline and midfield gifting them goals, and we keep doing it game after game. 

They know they just need to press high against the backline as we have very little pace there, and with Lundstram and Kamara starting in the middle, very little desire to get back and help. 

We need a huge rebuild in the summer. 

4 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Talks about speaking to the group at half time, fuck that.  Tell them that its not acceptable by making changes not fucking encourage it by letting the same team go out for the second half. How many times does he need to see the same thing from the same players?! He was adamant that the signings in January were for improving the starting 11 yet doesnt start any of them ?!

Someone needs to force him to answer the difficult questions instead of just letting him piss out the same party lines from Gerrards era  

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Can anyone tell me what style of play we are playing under Beale?

Can we see recognisable patterns of play in our team?

compared to GVB yes. Not consistently but we definitely look more structured. If that was under GVB we would have completely folded after they scored their first.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a couple of times he’s said that. 
he’d better not say it again 

I knew what would come out his mouth before the game was even over, I was backing him to the hilt but I've had a big reality check now, I could have picked a better team and tactics.

8 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Hes by and large corect, but talk is cheap. Its easy to say "that loss is on me" but what impact or repercussions are there? What does it mean other than just words?

Whilst plenty were happy with the Beale record, for some of us the performances were indicative of the inevitable fuck up happening. Today is that day as yet again we can't perform in 2 halves of games.

Said it after Thistle that teams don't fear us. That mob certainly didn't today. Unless something changes and we start to click against others, really kill teams and improve our confidence, then I see nothing to suggest we'll beat them away or in the SC if we meet them.

Him picking form players and the right starting 11 would be a good fucking start.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Can anyone tell me what style of play we are playing under Beale?

Can we see recognisable patterns of play in our team?

Yes 

We put our left foot in our right foot in, we do the hockey cockey and we shit the bed, that’s what it’s all about