Completely on the manager

hammer93

33 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

I would agree there is very limited evidence of this at the minute.

However, I expect this to change in the summer and to be fair he has proven in the past he is capable of building a team that has a clear structure and patterns. 

When? 

18 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Saying the wheels came off is a bit extreme I would say but each to their own perspective 

Imo he has proven quite clearly in the past here that he is able to build a strong team with a good football philosophy. Our performances in the league and Europe under gerrard proves that 

Under Gerrard not Beale he’s his own man now and has proved fuck all 

many trophy’s did we win under Gerrard and this great footballing philosopher he had on his coaching staff? 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Under Gerrard not Beale he’s his own man now and has proved fuck all 

many trophy’s did we win under Gerrard and this great footballing philosopher he had on his coaching staff? 

That's a different question to the one which was initially posed. I never said his philosophy won trophies. 

It was asked is there a style of play and patterns of play. I think it was clear we had that under Gerrard. 

And under Gerrard it was clear that came from beale not the manager 

16 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

That's a different question to the one which was initially posed. I never said his philosophy won trophies. 

It was asked is there a style of play and patterns of play. I think it was clear we had that under Gerrard. 

And under Gerrard it was clear that came from beale not the manager 

He canny even pick the right starting 11 fs leaves his best players sitting on the bench this was the biggest match of his managerial career to date and he absolutely fucked it he’s proved fuck all and after 14 games no real clear style and the only pattern of play is teams scoring first against us then us having to claw our way back today this caught up with us. 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He canny even pick the right starting 11 fs leaves his best players sitting on the bench this was the biggest match of his managerial career to date and he absolutely fucked it he’s proved fuck all and after 14 games no real clear style and the only pattern of play is teams scoring first against us then us having to claw our way back today this caught up with us. 

Fair enough mate doesn't really relate to my initial post 

He used 5 subs, 

three of which should have started and two should be shown the door (Colak &Wright)

he chased Raskin over two fucking windows and sits him on the bench ffs

He is blind to Kamara whose had one and a half reasonable seasons and is clearly not up for anything 

worrying signs tbh 

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He used 5 subs, 

three of which should have started and two should be shown the door (Colak &Wright)

He is blind to Kamara whose had one and a half reasonable seasons and is clearly not up for anything 

worrying signs tbh 

Youd get rid of Colak? 

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He used 5 subs, 

worrying signs tbh 

Now heres a thought, if we did indeed chase raskin over two windows, and beales only been here for one, you think beale actually wanted him or not? Cause if not today was maybe a message to wilson etc not to fuck him around

If true then pity it bit us on the arse

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yes. His purple patch was an anomaly. He is Itten in sheep's clothing.

28 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

I would, unless he plans to go to a front two regularly, Colak just doesn't fit in with the way we play. 

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

Unless we play a system that suits him, we should definitely get rid.

I take it you all reckon Morelos will sign a new deal if youd be happy losing both in the summer 

Given that Morelos is almost certainly gone at the end of the season. I for one hope that's the case. He has to consider going with Colak and try to find a system that suits his style. Ideally it would be Roofe up front but sadly his future due to injuries looks uncertain.

Today was fucking brutal the manager does need to hold his hands up also. Kamara needs to take some flak also he just doesn't give a fuck anymore by the looks of it. 

I am happy with what Beale has done since coming in especially where the squad is at with league results but not winning today fucking hurts big time. Maybe this defeat and losing the league makes the board dig a bit deeper but that's wishful thinking.

Said it before and I am sure 99% will agree this current board will take us no where. Soft as shite this board and allow us to be a punch bag. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Losing both in the summer wouldn't particularly bother me if I'm being honest. 

Just feel a lot of players in this squad are the same ones letting us down domestically season after season and quite frankly I am done with them. They talk the talk then can't walk the walk. Would like to see a total change at the club in the summer because this team don't have the steel or bottle for this league. These SPL clubs will come out with elbows kicks and punches just to get a point and our players a lot of the time curl up and hide. 

7 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Just feel a lot of players in this squad are the same ones letting us down domestically season after season and quite frankly I am done with them. They talk the talk then can't walk the walk. Would like to see a total change at the club in the summer because this team don't have the steel or bottle for this league. These SPL clubs will come out with elbows kicks and punches just to get a point and our players a lot of the time curl up and hide. 

Players in this team that have failed under the past 2 managers. 

It's not a surprise they've bottled another cup under beale.

A massive change is needed. I'd start by letting all out of contract players go this summer. 

8 hours ago, Madina said:

I take it you all reckon Morelos will sign a new deal if youd be happy losing both in the summer 

I’ll be happy if we sign players who can play in the system we play, and keep players who are good and actually give it their all. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.