Completely on the manager

hammer93

And btw it isn’t just “on Beale”. They’ll win their 5th treble in 7 years under the current regime. Until that changes we’ll be happy being also rans and lifting the odd cup, and it clearly rubs off on the players 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

McGregor strolls these games. We need two or three in that area with the mentality to go up against him.

It’s not the mentality it’s the talent. He strolls these games because our midfield is diabolical. I’m more mobile than Lundstrum and Kamara 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We do, he decided not to start them

Even if Raskin etc only have an hour in them, start them, get control of the game then sub them off when we sre dictating the game, especially against the tarriers who blow out their arses at the hour mark 

We don’t.

Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Barisic, Morelos, Colak etc would be done after a half at most if we played pressing football.

Bar Sakala the team is one paced too.

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

"Michael Beale said he was bringing in 2 starters.  Not "squad players", starters.  He starts without them but when Raskin and Cantwell come on, the team lifted their level.  The manager will have to explain that one because that was a final there to be won"

Don't think I could put it any better myself 👏

I wouldn’t have started Cantwell but Raskin should have been one of the first names on the team sheet 

32 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

The fact his first changes replaced the entire midfield speaks volumes.  

"This team deserved the chance".

No they did not Beale.  

Completely agree, That's the infuriating part! These guys have had their chance and failed every time for over a season. 

Cantwell and Raskin are supposed to be first team signings. 

It's so fkn predictable form Beale. You look at their line up and know they are looking to win the game and you certainly wouldn't say that from ours.

Just now, Swagger said:

I wouldn’t have started Cantwell but Raskin should have been one of the first names on the team sheet 

Still raw at the moment, not saying I would have started both but definatelty the wrong starting line up.  The fact he changed the full midfield tells u that.  

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

And btw it isn’t just “on Beale”. They’ll win their 5th treble in 7 years under the current regime. Until that changes we’ll be happy being also rans and lifting the odd cup, and it clearly rubs off on the players 

Whole club has had a “job done” stink about it since we won 55. We feel like some diddy team who won a cup and will live off of it for the next 30 years.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We don’t.

Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Barisic, Morelos, Colak etc would be done after a half at most if we played pressing football.

Bar Sakala the team is one paced too.

Nonsense. Sitting off celtic is asking for trouble and the reason we lost. When you press them, players like Starfelt make mistakes. Our fitness levels are back to where they were last year and the year before. And besides, that's why you utilize your bench. The tactics and two defensive midfielders were the problems. Too much respect is given.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Nonsense. Sitting off celtic is asking for trouble and the reason we lost. When you press them, players like Starfelt make mistakes. Our fitness levels are back to where they were last year and the year before. And besides, that's why you utilize your bench. The tactics and two defensive midfielders were the problems. Too much respect is given.

We tried pressing them in game at Ibrox and they tore us to shreds for 35 minutes.

If you think Lundstram, Jack, Kamara have the fitness levels or attitude to play high pressing football for even 70 minutes then you’re living in cloud cuckoo land.

9 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

He had credit with me but that's now gone for the simple reason that I think I'm more aware of our sqaud than he seems to be, poor show by him and very unexpected.

The fans could’ve picked a better team today. Fuck knows what Beale was thinking. 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We tried pressing them in game at Ibrox and they tore us to shreds for 35 minutes.

If you think Lundstram, Jack, Kamara have the fitness levels or attitude to play high pressing football for even 70 minutes then you’re living in cloud cuckoo land.

Agreed. The sooner the 3 of them are binned the better.