Completely on the manager

hammer93

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What else would he say?

"It's on Kamara who I put my trust in but who was utterly shite"?

Fuckin hell

That's not going to wash saying "it's on me" again, we knew it was on him when we seen the team sheet, I'm astonished at how spectacularly wrong he got it.

19 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

compared to GVB yes. Not consistently but we definitely look more structured. If that was under GVB we would have completely folded after they scored their first.

The last cup game we played them in we conceded first and came back to win the game

Guess the gaffer

Beale needs to bin tav, he's a serial loser, and fuck anyone the mentions stats - scoring penalties that 'win' us 2nd place means fuck all. Barasic, same - boy's a loser. Thankfully we won't need to do much for Kent and Morelos, they'll be away to Southampton after they're relegated, or some other shitey championship team.

That'll free up enough wages to make some changes to the starting 11, coz fuck me we need some changes.

2 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Beale needs to bin tav, he's a serial loser, and fuck anyone the mentions stats - scoring penalties that 'win' us 2nd place means fuck all. Barasic, same - boy's a loser. Thankfully we won't need to do much for Kent and Morelos, they'll be away to Southampton after they're relegated, or some other shitey championship team.

That'll free up enough wages to make some changes to the starting 11, coz fuck me we need some changes.

Tav has been useless for a very long time. His defending is horrific. His passing his horrific. He gave the ball away that led to their second. The first came down his side too. 

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The last cup game we played them in we conceded first and came back to win the game

Guess the gaffer

:headwall:not surprised to see you are still defending GVB. Embarrassing. You probably rate Ryan Kent as a player too....

And how did the other OF games go under his tenure? 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

:headwall:not surprised to see you are still defending GVB. Embarrassing. You probably rate Ryan Kent as a player too....

GVB was a wet wipe and is one of the reasons our squad is full of dross. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Nonsense. Sitting off celtic is asking for trouble and the reason we lost. When you press them, players like Starfelt make mistakes. Our fitness levels are back to where they were last year and the year before. And besides, that's why you utilize your bench. The tactics and two defensive midfielders were the problems. Too much respect is given.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

We need to get away from this two-defensive midfield setup. It is clearly not working. Hoping to absorb celtic pressure and score on the counter is madness and a defeatist attitude.

👍

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

The same kent who ive said countless times i want rid of

And i will defend gio, and while beale is stuck with they serial losers both him and gio inherited I'll defend him as well

Tav, barisic, kamara, lundstram, kent and even morelos from today, all gone, all serial losers who are dragging the club down

No manager will succeed carrying these pussies

Our midfield was there for the taking and we showed the filth far too much respect yet again.

Beale could have changed things at half time and gave us a chance to win the game. He didn't. Shat it.

Players are partly to blame but Beale is the main culprit. Less talk and more action in future Mick. Your extensive monolouges on football mean fuck all if you let the filth run all over us time and time again. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Can anyone tell me what style of play we are playing under Beale?

Can we see recognisable patterns of play in our team?

I would agree there is very limited evidence of this at the minute.

However, I expect this to change in the summer and to be fair he has proven in the past he is capable of building a team that has a clear structure and patterns. 

I've yet to be convinced he's not just another one off the conveyor belt of young, far too clever for their own good, hipster coaches who are full of impressive soundbites and can talk a good game on a whiteboard in a classroom but can't translate it to clear, effective methods on the training ground.

4 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

I would agree there is very limited evidence of this at the minute.

However, I expect this to change in the summer and to be fair he has proven in the past he is capable of building a team that has a clear structure and patterns. 

Beales never proved anything he’s a novice manager who had a good start at QOR before the wheels quickly came off then he jumped ship to Rangers he’s proved fuck all here except he’s fucked it in his two biggest games 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Beales never proved anything he’s a novice manager who had a good start at QOR before the wheels quickly came off then he jumped ship to Rangers he’s proved fuck all here except he’s fucked it in his two biggest games 

Saying the wheels came off is a bit extreme I would say but each to their own perspective 

Imo he has proven quite clearly in the past here that he is able to build a strong team with a good football philosophy. Our performances in the league and Europe under gerrard proves that 

Wasn’t impressed with team selection today, midfield especially.  However, just realised that it was the same team who started against Hearts at Tynecastle.  Wonder if Beale put too much emphasis on that performance and result without recognising how poor Hearts we’re on the night.