*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, NI said:

Tired of this now, bring back the days when we were above with Gerrard.

I hope Beale can turn this around next season, but it won't be easy with the load of players who need to leave in the summer.

We've got a chance of vastly improving BECAUSE we've a load of players we can move on this Sumner.

We should be looking to move on even more than those going out of contract. Barasic, Lundstaram, Kamara, Hagi , Wright should also be moved on.

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne's Flute said:

We need more firepower in the final third. Hate to admit it but that mob have it and we don't.

Any time they come near our penalty area you have the fear of what's coming next. They are ruthless at times and have a real cutting edge.

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

Gets more ridiculous the more you look at it. 

How the actual fuck do the 2 folk working on VAR look at that and think "free kick".:headwall:

Took them barely 30 seconds to make the decision.

Scottish football is a laughing stock.  

The length of time he takes to blow the whistle is shocking. 

It's as if he realises the situation when the celebrations start then blows

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I ghink cunts have woken up and its nowhere close to Clancys worst performance in an OF game.

The assault in the Hibs game a good few years back is when the corruption started. Couldn't give a fuck of a was called a moon howler or whatever shit that's thrown ma way there's a concerted effort to make sure we have the least chance of winning as possible. 

It's in plain sight too n people can't see it 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think cunts have woken up and yet its nowhere close to Clancys worst performance in an OF game.

The on pitch referee wasn't the problem today, they all avoid making decisions now. 100% on Walsh

I’m scunnered like most on here. Tbh, I didn’t expect to win, hoped we’d win tho, which is part of the problem.  Just not feeling like we will get it over that mob at moment. It’s all hopefully rather than feeling confident this is the day type thing.

Part of that is I think is to do with our “Style”. It’s too passive and so it’s full of square  and slow passes. 3 passes when 1  will do. Couple to times again today, players played slow passes that allowed them to intercept and win ball. How often now are we seeing in games short passes (hospital passes as we used to call them). And then We have very few players who seem to be on their toes enough that can burst forward thru the lines. Tillman does look like he can do it, but not many else.  We just seem to sit on back foot and watch game rather than be preemptive and be on front foot. And that leads to scenarios where, we had  Morelos out wide of penalty box (few times today)and no one in box coz no one busts a gut to get into box.  

Beale has been here long enough to impose a style even if half the players need binned. I’m just not seeing it yet. The difference between us and celtic for me is that they go out for the jugular every time and will swamp us and other teams with runners. From the front line and midfield.  I just always feel we play our way into games and it’s more about attrition than knock out blows. 

Wee need all the new players coming in to have pace and energy as well as good skill levels. But Beale for me has to adopt a more offensive style for us. 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The on pitch referee wasn't the problem today, they all avoid making decisions now. 100% on Walsh

Clancy MADE the decision. He avoided fuck all.

Clancy saw enough to give a foul. Walsh can't re referee it, he can only ensure Clancy is happy he'd a good view and with the decision based on that.

If clancy has given it for a push, as ridiculous as it is, Walsh cant challenge it. If it's for a push, it's not a clear and obvious error, it's just the softest m9st corrupt excuse Clancy can find. 

It's on clancy not var or Walsh.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did you read the rest of the post, he does brilliantly under no pressure, 

Imagine after seville if gio had signed a midfielder from the 9th best team in the league, fuck sake souttar isnt the required level and he came from the 3rd best, 

This is the type of logic a five year old uses mate :lol:

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clancy saw enough to give a foul. Walsh can't re referee it, he can only ensure Clancy is happy he'd a good view and with the decision based on that.

If clancy has given it for a push, as ridiculous as it is, Walsh cant challenge it. If it's for a push, it's not a clear and obvious error, it's just the softest m9st corrupt excuse Clancy can find. 

It looked like clancy called it a foul, then when the players went to complain he told them to hold on and asked the VAR room who likely then called the same decision hence he gave the foul still, both clancy and walsh were at it

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If a goal is scored he can reverse the decision 

Should have been a draw  Morelos goal was totally legal. Totally outrageous officiating! 

Souttar is a shockingly bad defender with absolutely no spacial awareness. Get him to fuck asap. 

Macgregor will be screaming right in his face and letting him know schoolboy pass backs like that  aren't acceptable at Rangers. Hope he doesn't punch him. Another 3 months out injured.

Was a tight game, but they wouldn't have scored three if Goldson was  playing. We are lost without Goldson as our defensive mainstay. 

When we  meet them in May with Goldson back we need to  push up like today and then earn the win. 

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

This is the type of logic a five year old uses mate :lol:

But its true in a sense, the sheep are supposedly the 3rd best team in the league yet finished 9th, 

Ferguson may very well have the talent, but as i said about any sheep player, their mentality imo always has to be questioned given how they consistently under perform

And if the strong rumours were to be believed, we had raskin all tied up last summer based on kamara going, imagine this season with raskin from the off, 

The reason i used aberdeen finishing position is to highlight their massive under achieving and the potential for their players to not step up when they are needed, and we have too many of them now