*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

Fucking hell

Decent Goalie and stronger defence we piss that today.

This including a corrupted cheating cunt in black, who not so long ago gave penalty in same circumstances against Katic.

Backed up by a VAR set up beaten to the ground by pressure from they cunts for months.

Quickest VAR decision ever.

My anger and hate for these dirty dummy Irish arse bashed in cum stained soap dodgers bastards increases every day.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yeah. If the on-field ref decides he's right and there's nothing to look at he can just say no. Unless a broadcaster/official spilled the beans, there's no way for fans to know.

Cheers mate. I thought that was the case. I would love to know the full story of that decision today as the VAR check was very quick compared to what what we've seen from VAR in Scottish football so far.

3 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Fucking hell

This including a corrupted cheating cunt in black, who not so long ago gave penalty in same circumstances against Katic.

Backed up by a VAR set up beaten to the ground by pressure from they cunts for months.

My anger and hate for these dirty dummy Irish arse bashed in cum stained soap dodgers bastards increases every day.

McGregor was fine today.

I know but the guy we all lovecsaves everyone of them today.

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

McGregor was fine today.

Fucking hell

Tough day at the office troops.  Lots of valid points made since the game.

Fine margins are what decides the result.  We were on the wrong side of too many of those margins today.  

Looking ahead.  We need to win the cup and see what the Summer brings.  

Things will improve.  Keep the faith.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Should save the first 

Keeps his legs together, and he saves the second.   Notwithstanding the obvious defensive error that gives them the chance though.  All in all, a new keeper is required though.

How long has our team got to put up with the gauntlet of abuse they get walking in and out of that dump ?

Do the board give two fucks about anything other than cash ?

We drop that soap dodgers scum right at the door of Ibrox , its fuckin ridiculous the club does nothing about this , its been going on for years.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

How long has our team got to put up with the gauntlet of abuse they get walking in and out of that dump ?

We drop that soap dodgers scum right at the door of Ibrox , its fuckin ridiculous the club does nothing about this , its been going on for years.

For fuck sake is it soap dodgers now on here ?

We deserve everything we get.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Cops just stand there and let it happen.