*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Despise watching Ryan Kent in a Rangers shirt. 30k :lol:

and btw for the little money we have, £6m for Tillman fuck that. Like Aribo showing up against the shite a wee bit more than Aribo but yet to show up in any big game since USG

It would depend on how much we're spending on Tillman for me. 

£6m, we shouldn't be spending that at this stage of his career as he does go missing in the old firm games. For that money we need proper big game players.

Raskin is showing there is good value out there.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

There are positives, but you simply cannot give away 2x goals for free.

We need to learn from this. 6 halves of football against them since Beale took over, I'd argue we've been the better team in 5 of them.... But 1pt to show. That's the problem.

Sorry but if we haven't learned after multiple defeats of the same nature then the squad never will.

They have our number and until the fat aussie goes or we magic up major investment we will be winning fuck all.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Isn’t it funny how supposedly limited footballers like Katic and Balogun never gifted goals like the way Davies and Souttar did today. 

We don’t have defenders who can defend.

Exactly , but balogun and katic were shite🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

We performed well today but we've got a manager that can't beat them unfortunately, all the idiots use this comfort blanket he was the brains behind 55 in reality he was a cheap option.

is the managers fault that there was a good goal chalked off and the two centre halfs had two howlers? 

6 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Aye OK we went 2 and a half years undefeated against this fukn mob but you keep kidding yourself on.

Please for the love of God shut the fuck up.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are worse than a broken record. Gerrard fucked off. I wish you would as well.

:lol:

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Fuck off and go back to wanking over posters of Gerrard.

:lol:

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Beale needs to be strong here advise the board against offering Kent a new contract. We can do better IMO

This is assuming that Alfie is already going which given Wilsons decision making history is uncertain.

Agree but i can tell just by the way he's carrying himself that it's more of this next season.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

McGregor isn't good enough now, and should retire at the end of the season but escapes a little bit of the flack for me because we should have had another 1st pick keeper in this season, and that isn't his fault. 

Not his fault at all but if you have a keeper that isn’t 40+ in goals you don’t concede from the Souttar mistake 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Because we lost due to two shite mistakes and a goal wrongfully chopped off when we are playing away with absolutely no fans.

I know loads on here love to treat any defeat as the end of the world, and that the manager should be sacked, the players all sold and the board taken out and executed, but there is not much between the sides.

We have massively improved under Beale and we just need a bit of luck to go our way.

Alfie giving the ball away at Ibrox.

Defending in the cup final for the two goals.

Three goals today where one was down to poor defensive organisation and the other two were schoolboys errors.

We still haven't won against them due to the same old shite. I don't see that as a massive improvement. Good teams don't rely on luck.

Must admit I was wrong about Souttar, always thought he was hopeless but proved he is even worse than that. He got away with a few today which they passed up the chances he created for them like the one Lundstram cleared after Souttar played them on with his lack of football awareness.

Genuinely believe we win the next 2 games against them. 

Frustrated and scunnered, but extremely optimistic going forward, each game against them hopefully shows Beale what's missing to get ahead of that lot, we're nearly there.

4 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

If Beale loses the semi final and hands them yet another treble he's under serious pressure. Any Rangers manager who continually loses to the filth is toast. It's becoming as close to total domination as I can remember when you look at the trophies they have picked up in recent years. 

Another game v the filth and another week spent avoiding social media and taigs in the pub. I wonder how many of those frauds out there in blue actually give a fuck or know what it's like to be second best to that scum. Sick of it. 

He's signed 2 players. We all know a squad overhaul is needed.

Shut up ya daft cunt.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

How exactly is the manager responsible for a valid goal getting chopped off and our centre backs gifting them goals with ridiculous individual errors?

Beale can only work with what he's got and what he's got is shit.

Manager is responsible for all results and manager of Rangers is responsible to make sure we can beat celtic 

Don’t think we were as shite as people are making out. Stupid mistakes aside We are the better side! 
if we could foul with impunity and fall to the ground for a free kick everytime we lose the ball we’d canter these games!

and that’s before u even mention having a game changing early goal chopped off for no apparent reason!

we should have pumped them today!

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

is the managers fault that there was a good goal chalked off and the two centre halfs had two howlers? 

Two howlers come after a spell of dominance we don’t capitalise on. Then when the tide is clearly shifting, no changes 

The howlers himself aren’t down to him, the pattern of play that leads to us being in those positions is