Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

He's pish tbh but he's the best option from a bad bunch right now. He has a habit of getting into the back post when we attack from the right and he is good at behind the lines sometimes.....that's where it collapses though. He has zero composure and is one of the worst I've seen at looking across the line and still getting offside. Squad player for me next season at best.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Duk was really rubbish, despite the RM hype. 

Lost the ball constantly with Tav, Tillman and others easily winning it back off him - if just looking at one isolated performance that was worse than anything I've seen from any of our forwards.

7 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not good enough for the long term but we have so many bigger issues to address first.

We do but if he finishes that chance in the first half that even your most basic of strikers would finish then today's game probably plays out differently. He's wank mate. 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Mate I said to my dad watching he almost move for move copied haaland v Bayern sadly that’s where’s the similarities stopped when it came to the finish 

@falkirkNS loves him and which doesn’t surprise me 

I dont love him

He gives us the best of a bad lot biglad.

Least he trys, limited ability, causes havoc, runs in behind and between the lines, better than any the other imposters we had on the park today otherwise 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

I dont love him

He gives us the best of a bad lot biglad.

Least he trys, limited ability, causes havoc, runs in behind and between the lines, better than any the other imposters we had on the park today otherwise 

He’s fucking awful 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

He’s fucking awful 

Hes best of a bad bunch. Squad player. Cost us zilch. Offers more than tillman who everyman and their dug wabts us to splash 6 million out on an bayern munich academy player.

I dont see us spending anymore than 4million on any one player, that player will have to be near the finished article.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes best of a bad bunch. Squad player. Cost us zilch. Offers more than tillman who everyman and their dug wabts us to splash 6 million out on an bayern munich academy player.

I dont see us spending anymore than 4million on any one player, that player will have to be near the finished article.

If you think that performance was the best of a bad bunch up top today you’re even more no right than i first thought 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

If you think that performance was the best of a bad bunch up top today you’re even more no right than i first thought 

You saying he wss our worst peformer?

Only player creating chances and causing any sort of havoc.

Shame his boots were in zambia, along with his finishing.

Fatboy morelos gets a free pass for 18 months though 🙈

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Aye he was fucking horrific

like v the fenians Alfie had scored bar a great clearance this fucking idiot ran in and made a cunt of it with only the keeper to beat

he then spent the day falling over his own feet 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I seen that coming, why i choose the team i did on page 6 on this thread.

Id rather loose with but grit and fire from aa few b team players.

These fucks have long gave up. Some upto 2 seadons long now should been out the door 2 year ago.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

These fucks have long gave up. Some upto 2 seadons long now should been out the door 2 year ago.

Grit and fire? That’s what you call him the day? You new age fans know fuck all 

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Tillman would have had three assists if Sakala, Barisic and Matondo could finish.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Tillman created more chances 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

“Grit and fire” whit shite are you talking mate