Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Carbon copy of the cup final, I don’t know what sakala’s strong foot is but in  saying that I doubt he knows either 

I was right behind it and he seemed to be so awkward when he was meeting the ball - you just knew he was missing it. 

Nah he definitely doesn't know either. 

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was right behind it and he seemed to be so awkward when he was meeting the ball - you just knew he was missing it. 

Nah he definitely doesn't know either. 

Haven’t watched either back but I was sat in almost the same seat and it was like deja vu 😂 great times when your final game plan is bringing on cunts like sakala and matondo just because they’re fast. What a time to be alive 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Haven’t watched either back but I was sat in almost the same seat and it was like deja vu 😂 great times when your final game plan is bringing on cunts like sakala and matondo just because they’re fast. What a time to be alive 

To be fair they both had more of an impact than Kent. :lol: :ang:

Just now, TamCoopz said:

If Sakala is the answer then fuck knows what the question is!!!!

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

To be fair they both had more of an impact than Kent. :lol: :ang:

Mate I'm 52 with a hp replacement and I would have been better than Kent....after 10mins I wanted the cunt off as I knew exactly where his head was

26 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Carbon copy of the cup final, I don’t know what sakala’s strong foot is but in  saying that I doubt he knows either 

His weak foot seems to be his right foot. His left foot also seems to be weak.

Sitter aside his shot which went out for a throw in was diabolical. I genuinely play shite level fitba with players who can consistently strike a ball far better than Sakala. How can certain players make it to such a level when the fundamentals are so bad? It's baffling. 

6 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

@falkirkNSfair enough you have called out Tillman on many occasions but you give this guy the benefit of the doubt, hopefully that’s changed. Same stadium, same chance, same outcome. Absolute joke.

Poor miss again tam.

Hes not pur biggest problem. Hes not a starting 11 player either mate. Hes limited for sure.

I was willing to give Sakala the benefit of the doubt as I think his pace and directness caused opposition teams problems, but that’s 2 very crucially bad misses against them and the 1 against Aberdeen last week. His general shooting isn’t great either with plenty of efforts high and wide being struck. And by the way, he’s not the only one that can’t seem to hit the target. I really do wonder what we practice at the training ground when it comes to shooting.

Anyway, I’d not be totally bothered if he stayed as a squad player/backup striker but if we get anything like the £3 million supposedly offered before we should take it and move him on.

His end product is just brutal which is a shame because the rest of his game is fine.

That open goal isn’t even unlucky. It’s just his level. Tbh I wouldn’t back Sakala, Morelos, Kent, wright or Matondo to bury an open goal.

Which sums them all up.

Happy to keep Sakala as a squad option because he’s not a sulker. Equally any bid of around 3 million I’d sell