Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

2nd only to Tav for goal contributions this season.

I'm not saying he's great. He's far from clinical and has zero composite. But he does still get returns better than many others who play up front.

Hope to fuck we bring in better quality, but he's not top of the list for chasing tbh.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I genuinely think Wright would have delivered more goal contributions if played this season instead of Kent.

Probably yeah but fashion pissed all over Kents numbers and he's "limited"

10 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Can't wait to enjoy the car crash that is the rest of Ryan Kent's career. 

I can say that, he's gone now.

Now he's gone personally I'm not planning to think about him ever again unless he pops up against us if we play a league 2 team in preseason in a couple of years then it will be an oh aye that cunt played for us.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Now he's gone personally I'm not planning to think about him ever again unless he pops up against us if we play a league 2 team in preseason in a couple of years then it will be an oh aye that cunt played for us.

"We used to coach him to try to run into the box and get a free kick or a penalty, he was alright at it.

"We know how to deal with him." :lol: 

25 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

He's a total enigma, but the return he gives us means we have to keep him as a squad player I think.

I wouldn't mind him as a squad player, but seeing him starting games is grim. I hope never to see Wright play for us again tbh

Got to say he’s not my type of player at all. So rash at times and don’t have a clue what he’s going to do next.

However his numbers since Beale came in are great. He’s been forced to play more than he should have because of our lack of options up front. I was at a place with him when I was angry about the season and he was starting every week where I wanted him gone. But having him around as an option from the bench or starting certain games will be invaluable. And he’s shown character after they misses against celtic. Definitely has a place in our squad next season. 

5 minutes ago, alk3 said:

He's absolutely shite.

I don't rate him. He has scored 11 goals this season though. 

I hope when Beale rebuilds the team that Sakala will be a sub. 

He seems a nice guy, but I have a pet hate about him. When he misses a goal he smiles and thanks the would be assister.

He should be angry with himself surely?  I would. 

If you shoot and don't score it's a failure and you should be  upset with yourself, not smiling ffs!

Really irks me.  

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He’s not but he’s also not that talented so it’s fucking some laugh :lol: 

Be some laugh if he wasn’t here given his contribution. Same goes for Colak who’s hounded by a section of our support.

The real problem apart from Cantwell is the midfield contributing.

F7643F39-F030-463A-BCA0-0AE64820970C.png

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Be some laugh if he wasn’t here given his contribution. Same goes for Colak who’s hounded by a section of our support.

The real problem apart from Cantwell is the midfield contributing.

F7643F39-F030-463A-BCA0-0AE64820970C.png

Also looking at that minutes per goal £7m for Kent in the SPFL is frightening.

An absolute waste