Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Desire, flying into challenges, throwing your body on the line.

We have a team full of pansies and serial shitebags.

Too many heavy jerseys.

Ignore me I’ve no read the full thing 

28 minutes ago, Canabear said:

M8 his miss in the LCF came around the same time in the game , at the same end of the pitch with the same result coming at a time when the team were on the ascendancy and could be argued it cost us a Cup. Today's miss was worse and cost us a Cup Final and probably another Cup.

I'm biased in my assessment of this guy because I've never ever rated him even when he was scoring goals. He's a crisp poke chaser who may or may not have pace and I could count on one hand many times he's taken the ball up to a defender and actually beat him.

I actually thought he should've burst the net with the one he hit Hart with at the start of the 2nd half as well.

There is absolutely no excuse for missing this chance...............NONE.

image.thumb.png.ee59cf7e82c0f28118840013d97bd76b.png

And you can add to that his shot from the edge of the box that went out for a throw in. There's no middle ground with this guy at all where he puts in  consistently half decent performances, it's either absolute chaos and he swings a boot and somehow finds a great finish from somewhere in amongst the shite or more often than not just absolute chaos where he looks like he's never seen a football before. 

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

M8 his miss in the LCF came around the same time in the game , at the same end of the pitch with the same result coming at a time when the team were on the ascendancy and could be argued it cost us a Cup. Today's miss was worse and cost us a Cup Final and probably another Cup.

I'm biased in my assessment of this guy because I've never ever rated him even when he was scoring goals. He's a crisp poke chaser who may or may not have pace and I could count on one hand many times he's taken the ball up to a defender and actually beat him.

I actually thought he should've burst the net with the one he hit Hart with at the start of the 2nd half as well.

This picture will haunt him for the rest of his Rangers career

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

Easier to score than miss. FFS!!