Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

33 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Contributed more than the guy people want to spend £5m on too. :lol:

If you are seriously suggesting Sakala is anywhere close to the same level as Tillman then I suggest you stop watching football, or at least don’t voice an opinion on it anymore

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If you are seriously suggesting Sakala is anywhere close to the same level as Tillman then I suggest you stop watching football, or at least don’t voice an opinion on it anymore

One has scored more goals and assists on a free transfer, the other has gone missing in the same amount of games and would cost 5m.

Would much rather the 5m was spent elsewhere.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I think he is shite, but the stats loyal have a point.

It’s not that he’s fantastic but with the amount of upheaval the squad will go through Summer he’s the absolute least of our worries. Sort the first team out, then can worry about the bench.

8 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The hate this man gets is outrageous.

Having a go at him on Twitter seems to be the new staunch 

His goal contribution since the turn of the year has been outstanding. 

Particularly in Zambia which I find bizarre. Cant imagine they are spoilt for talent

9 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

One has scored more goals and assists on a free transfer, the other has gone missing in the same amount of games and would cost 5m.

Would much rather the 5m was spent elsewhere.

One is a striker/winger in about his 8th season of actual football, who’s missed opens goals in two of our biggest games of the season, while one is in his first real season of professional football and been our best player this season.

He can have you tearing your hair out one minute and punching the air in glee the next.

Circumstances have meant that he has had a decent run in the team last couple of months and he looks a better player for it. A bosman and certainly not on a big wage. I vote to keep him.