Fashion Sakala

G.E.C.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One is a striker/winger in about his 8th season of actual football, who’s missed opens goals in two of our biggest games of the season, while one is in his first real season of professional football and been our best player this season.

Huge difference between keeping your 3rd top scorer as a backup and spending most of the budget on another Kent.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If he costs £5 million then I’m willing to say it won’t be a majority of our budget and we should 100% be spending it.

If we’ve got 15 million to spend then fair enough. Still not in a rush to replace a backup who is contributing.

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If we’ve got 15 million to spend then fair enough. Still not in a rush to replace a backup who is contributing.

Sakala doesn’t need replaced as a matter of urgency as there are plenty we need rid of first, but he’s nowhere near the level we need and I’d hope by the end of next season he’s away, same goes for Colak.

33 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Edgar said he thought we would have a starting budget of £15m plus player sales

More than I expected if he's accurate.

And if we can punt Kamara, Hagi, Barisic, Davies surely we'd not be far off another £10m

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sakala doesn’t need replaced as a matter of urgency as there are plenty we need rid of first, but he’s nowhere near the level we need and I’d hope by the end of next season he’s away, same goes for Colak.

Which is what most people have said, I’d much rather have him as backup on the left and see how that goes he seems more composed and comfortable on that side.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Which is what most people have said, I’d much rather have him as backup on the left and see how that goes he seems more composed and comfortable on that side.

Aye that’s the side his shot towards the opposite corner flag and one over the bar came from in the semi final 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

More than I expected if he's accurate.

And if we can punt Kamara, Hagi, Barisic, Davies surely we'd not be far off another £10m

I think Hagi has a point to prove, I can see him being a pivotal player for us next season. Don't think he will be going anywhere.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re better than this

I’m just bored with the utter hatred for Sakala, Colak etc. are they superstars? No. Are they decent members of the squad? Yes.

Even got some fanny calling him a spaz earlier in the thread.

All he can do is try and play to the best of his ability, and he’s won us games, what a bastard,

And having the audacity to score as many or if not more as El Beefalo against The Mhanky Mhob.

If others showed his commitment to the cause we wouldn’t be needing this overhaul again.

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

All he can do is try and play to the best of his ability, and he’s won us games, what a bastard,

And having the audacity to score as many or if not more as El Beefalo against The Mhanky Mhob.

If others showed his commitment to the cause we wouldn’t be needing this overhaul again.

:megaanguish:

13 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

The same sakala that missed identical sitters in 2 cup games against them at hampden?