***** The Official Rangers v Other Mob Match Thread *****

19 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

McCrorie

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Lundstrum     Raskin

Cantwell 

Wright      Sakala     Matondo

Hagi and Arfield to come on, 2-1 Rangers.

That’s a horrible front line, but dunno what else we can do realistically.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Complete dead-rubber of a game, which means certain loser players will probably turn up and play well. 

On a hiding to nothing mate if they play well we will say this and if they lose he'll mend them. All their own doing though.

3 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Full Ibrox with none of their mob should be rocking, but we all know what is likely to be served up on the park. Have a feeling the place will be riddled with apathy. Hope that's not the case.

Hopefully can make it a cauldron of hate for their cheats. Sectarian signing is fine judging by the lack of coverage about celtic at last old firm

I accept it’s a dead rubber but we need to get something from the game as Beale has put himself under massive pressure now. Another defeat, or worst a pumping, and he’ll know all about fans turning on him and the team (if he didn’t already). Talk is cheap, he needs to start walking the walk and actually shut up this week. 

Plus any thought of them being half-arsed is ill judged, they will want to pump us and have a hunger about their team that we just don’t have.

I have zero idea what team to play as I don’t want those leaving to get game time, on the other hand, the thought of more Sakala being offside or Matondo running into full backs doesn’t bear thinking about. We are an awful mess if we’re being honest. 

Not keen on all the dead rubber chat. Whilst accepting in terms of points/accolades its officially meaningless, our players should never go in with that attitude against them. Always want/need to beat them and defo do not want to go a full season not beating them.

The potential line ups quoted for us do not fill me with confidence however 🤪😮‍💨 

27 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Arfield to end his time on a high , bears are up 1-0 in the dying minutes mcgregors through on our goal one on one with the keeper and arfield breaks the bastards legs 

Hate to break the news mate but chat is arfields signing a new deal

33 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Arfield to end his time on a high , bears are up 1-0 in the dying minutes mcgregors through on our goal one on one with the keeper and arfield breaks the bastards legs 

Harsh, unsporting, and downright nasty.  I'll settle for just One leg. 

Beale needs to find a way to encourage bravery in the last third. I’m sick of the constant passing from side to side, trying to pass it through crowded defences. We don’t have anyone that wants to dribble past defenders, just take people on, have repeated shots or just a general mentality of I want to score. Their front 3’s first thought is “how do we score quickly?”, ours is “who can I pass to?”.  Cantwell seems to be the only one capable of taking on responsibility in that area of the park. 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s a horrible front line, but dunno what else we can do realistically.

It's got pace. Like a guy in the amateur team I'm involved in." He runs like gazelle but unfortunately finishes like one"

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

That’s a disgraceful thing to write as it should be 2-0 up before the leg breaks 👏👏

21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Kamara, Arfield, Sakala and Matondo all starting - fucking hell mate.

I agree our options are shit, but hear me out:

Lundstram has offered next to nothing recently, particularly against them. Jack is injured (again). Kamara is going to be here next year or we sell him, either way I think we play him.

We have no options for Kent, so I'd put Cantwell further forward. That leaves a gap in midfield, so Arfield in an advanced role to make those runs.

We have no strikers (Morelos can GTF) so unless you want to play youth, Sakala is all we have.

On the right we could play Hagi but I don't think he's fit enough yet.

8 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I agree our options are shit, but hear me out:

Lundstram has offered next to nothing recently, particularly against them. Jack is injured (again). Kamara is going to be here next year or we sell him, either way I think we play him.

We have no options for Kent, so I'd put Cantwell further forward. That leaves a gap in midfield, so Arfield in an advanced role to make those runs.

We have no strikers (Morelos can GTF) so unless you want to play youth, Sakala is all we have.

On the right we could play Hagi but I don't think he's fit enough yet.

I'm not really a fan, but Lundstram has been decent lately. Agree with playing Hagi upfront.

will be disappointed if taylor doesn't get trampled by accident,and the japanese tattie doesn't get soaked with a full bottle of water by Todd Cantwell.
just beat the filthy bastards by using any means neccessary.
treat them like the shitey club they are,and remind them what the club they play for really are. :UK: