***** The Official Rangers v Other Mob Match Thread *****

Little pressure so we’ll probably win. Tav will say that the team owed the fans something and he’ll mutter something about being disappointed in the season.

Beale will go full circle on the massive rebuild thing and say players showed they can give something next season and Lundstrum will spout some shite about how the win shows we can win the title next season - then probably sign an extension to his current deal. 

Shower of fucking failures 

14 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Little pressure so we’ll probably win. Tav will say that the team owed the fans something and he’ll mutter something about being disappointed in the season.

Beale will go full circle on the massive rebuild thing and say players showed they can give something next season and Lundstrum will spout some shite about how the win shows we can win the title next season - then probably sign an extension to his current deal. 

Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye if we win we defo won’t rebuild nor sign anyone as we’ve proved we can do it.

I really don’t know how some of you cope in life at times 

He seems like he'll be angrier if we win than would be if we lose 🤣

21 minutes ago, Swagger said:

McGregor to save a last minute penalty to win the game and another 12 month deal. 

Morelos to score 3 with 3 assists from Kent.... all is forgiven. They're staying.

Arfield snaps their captains leg in two, he's out for the whole of next season, but Arfield laughs and says "well I'm no". 

Can see it happening to be fair :craphead:

2 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

1 good thing about the apathy for tomorrow is it has put to bed the notion we can only give them 800 tickets as our supporters would miss out otherwise.

🤣🤣🤣 bollocks.

So the apathy for tomorrow should drive us giving them thousands of tickets for the first OF next season?  

Aye very good 😄

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤣🤣🤣 bollocks.

So the apathy for tomorrow should drive us giving them thousands of tickets for the first OF next season?  

Aye very good 😄

Fucking ridiculous take 🤣 beyond me why anybody wants more bheasts inside our stadium tbh. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum had such demand they sold out without our fans there, so by the same token they should continue giving us zero..... how many you thinking we should give them for zero in return? 🤣

I never said anything even remotely close to that. No idea what you're babbling on about as usual. Bye.

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I never said anything even remotely close to that. No idea what you're babbling on about as usual. Bye.

You spoke about apathy leading to increase opposition tickets. You don't like the counter argument of fervency (resulting in sell out) leading to less / no opposition tickets. How unsurprising 🤣

Bye 👋

Be going tomorrow but can’t blame anyone for not going tbh, the fan base are rightly scunnered with how this shit show of a season has gone, just want the season to be over and never see a large portion of this squad again tbh get this season in the bin where it belongs. 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

The ramblings of a no righter

43 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fucking ridiculous take 🤣 beyond me why anybody wants more bheasts inside our stadium tbh. 

Because people want to be able to follow their club into their biggest games of the season. Not exactly rocket science 

22 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

I don't have a season ticket, but even if I was offered one for free, I would decline it.

I just can't get myself geed up for this game. :sad:

Gee yerself a shake ffs.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because people want to be able to follow their club into their biggest games of the season. Not exactly rocket science 

Don’t the season ticket holders in the broomloan want to see these games too? this game is a dead rubber and fans are rightly pissed off this is far from the normal for old firm ticket uptake.