Todd Furking Cantwell

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Glad you noticed that mate. 

I may have noticed it at the time but had forgotten it until I watched the goals again. The two bottles of wine and the bit of the third I've taken may have something to do with that.:coolio:

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Sharp as fuck to react, kept composure and got the job done. Absolutely brilliant, love the guy. 

And he started the move with the ball out to Sakala. 

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

Absolutely love the kid, genuinely thought when we signed him he would be the type of flair player that floats in and out of games, but lightweight.

He’s been a great signing with the added bonus that he likes a bit of shithousery and fucking hates those cunts. 

I hope we get maybe two more good seasons from him then he goes for more than Bassey.

I said in an another thread he's too good for the SPFL but a couple of titles and some good European runs he can go for £40m with our best wishes.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I hope we get maybe two more good seasons from him then he goes for more than Bassey.

I said in an another thread he's too good for the SPFL but a couple of titles and some good European runs he can go for £40m with our best wishes.

Yeah he’s far too good for SPFL but without sounding cliched he “gets it”.

From telling Hatate to fuck off for water, to they didn’t beat us we beat ourselves, to scoring and then putting McGregor in his pocket all day, Todd Cantwell has been a brilliant signing and the fact it appears Beale driven then it gives hope for next season.

Just now, ayro said:

Yeah he’s far too good for SPFL but without sounding cliched he “gets it”.

From telling Hatate to fuck off for water, to they didn’t beat us we beat ourselves, to scoring and then putting McGregor in his pocket all day, Todd Cantwell has been a brilliant signing and the fact it appears Beale driven then it gives hope for next season.

Aye if Beale keeps up the standard of his first two signings then good times are ahead.

Just now, The Beast said:

Aye if Beale keeps up the standard of his first two signings then good times are ahead.

They play in chaos with pace and energy to force you into mistakes and then capitalise, today with the exception of Jack after HT we minimised the mistakes.

Beale’s tactics were similar to previous games but this time we nailed it and got ahead of them, Cantwell man marking McGregor was a master stroke to win us the game.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

They play in chaos with pace and energy to force you into mistakes and then capitalise, today with the exception of Jack after HT we minimised the mistakes.

Beale’s tactics were similar to previous games but this time we nailed it and got ahead of them, Cantwell man marking McGregor was a master stroke to win us the game.

They hate the high press. We have sat off them way too long. I thought it was interesting that for their 68% possession or whatever it was today they were playing their own version of the horseshoe for much of that especially in the second half.