Cantwell

Loyal72

“We all know where it’s coming from. That was a blatant foul at the weekend, two hands in the chest. Anywhere else on the pitch it’s a foul. What’s Todd going to fall over there for? It becomes a narrative around it. He’s doing really well. I think people should just enjoy him while he’s in our league. He’s been in our league a few months and shown lots of bright things. Again tonight a fantastic goal. He’s feisty, he wants to play the game with passion. He’s everything fans want. We’ve just got to be careful. We’ve been down that road before with Alfredo, haven’t we?" - Beale

9 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not strong enough from Beale tbh, he needs to be calling referees out and demanding protection for our players. 

This shit should probably be a daily reminder the way it's picking up pace.
that scabby bastard and embarrassment ex player dick foster had a go after the motherwell match on bbc scotland highlights.

Its still early days, but....

Looks a perfect example of the profile that works for our club.

Big talent but coupled with desire to take responsibility, work hard, and a bit of an edge and seige mentality to get everyone else to fuck.

We used to be full of these types, and need more.

has all the attributes to be the best player in this country, and they know it.

I'm loving him.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye, it was Morelos’s fault.

How to miss the point.

Where did I say it was Morelos fault?  Only meant Morelos had a tempter and Cantwell is cool headed.

Ironically youve just done exactly what the papers do by putting words in my mouth.

4 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Where did I say it was Morelos fault?  Only meant Morelos had a tempter and Cantwell is cool headed.

Ironically youve just done exactly what the papers do by putting words in my mouth.

I wasn’t talking about on the park, i was talking about the Narrative being set that Cantwell is a diver and a dirty player.

He’s the medias new target.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I wasn’t talking about on the park, i was talking about the Narrative being set that Cantwell is a diver and a dirty player.

He’s the medias new target.

And I agree, adding that Cantwell is better equipped to handle being the target.

Cantwell is head and shoulders above anyone in our league. Didn't hear them all slating their diving wee fucking Japanese cheating cunt striker. 

Beale should call these cunts out. No wonder there is a dearth of talent in this country. To be honest I don't think Cantwell bothers what any cunt thinks. Seems pretty thick skinned. 

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their hired hands are setting a narrative that he’s a diver and gets away with murder when it comes to tackling.

Sutton, Walker, Crocker have been at it since tarrier game.

Hartson, Spiers, Stewart will all jump aboard next season.

It’s absolutely blatant.

M B or someone else at the Club needs to take this head on, the way they are going for him is disgusting and also totally wrong.

4 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If this agenda continues start of nxt season it needs hit on the head from the off. We need more ex players that aren't shit bags to challenge absolute fucking wanks like Sutton etc. 

They all have cheerleaders, none of our ex players can stand up and be counted. Boyd I'd say is the exception. 

Absolutely. :thumbup:

11 hours ago, Smile said:

Played well first half but was running on empty second half especially the last 25 minutes Beale should have noticed that and subbed him.

On a thread about the shite this player faces, the agenda against him, for some reason you've chosen to discuss his performance and be critical of Beale for not substituting him.

Every opportunity seems to involve Beale for some reason.....

I'm commenting because I find this absurd and agenda driven. Instead of simply commenting on the agenda against Cantwell. Perhaps you'll pass comment on the OPs point. I'll not be commenting on whatever reply you give mate. Even mental health accusations, so abuse away  🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

On a thread about the shite this player faces, the agenda against him, for some reason you've chosen to discuss his performance and be critical of Beale for not substituting him.

Every opportunity seems to involve Beale for some reason.....

I'm commenting because I find this absurd and agenda driven. Instead of simply commenting on the agenda against Cantwell. Perhaps you'll pass comment on the OPs point. I'll not be commenting on whatever reply you give mate. Even mental health accusations, so abuse away  🤣🤣🤣

Maybe when you suck arse more and become Admin/Moderator you can decide who posts what and when. Have to say this constant posting to me is becoming obsessive.

Seek help.

12 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Cantwell is head and shoulders above anyone in our league. Didn't hear them all slating their diving wee fucking Japanese cheating cunt striker. 

Beale should call these cunts out. No wonder there is a dearth of talent in this country. To be honest I don't think Cantwell bothers what any cunt thinks. Seems pretty thick skinned. 

the martian larsson wrote the club coaching manual for diving cunts.

19 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their hired hands are setting a narrative that he’s a diver and gets away with murder when it comes to tackling.

Sutton, Walker, Crocker have been at it since tarrier game.

Hartson, Spiers, Stewart will all jump aboard next season.

It’s absolutely blatant.

You can add Richard Foster on to that list of cretins now also.

He loves a right good kick at us.

13 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If this agenda continues start of nxt season it needs hit on the head from the off. We need more ex players that aren't shit bags to challenge absolute fucking wanks like Sutton etc. 

They all have cheerleaders, none of our ex players can stand up and be counted. Boyd I'd say is the exception. 

It's as if when you retire as a professional the only way you can be given a platform is if you sign a contract to put the boot into Rangers at every possible opportunity.

So many of these ex players from Celtic (which is expected). But so many of our ex players have now started jumping on the bandwagon.

You can see it in people like Barry Ferguson, Richard Foster and others who love to stick the boot in and agree to stick to the narrative that Sutton and Stewart etc all like to do.

Remember when Michael Stewart basically called Glen Kamara a liar for being racially abused? That's how extreme these cunts are so next season Cantwell will be getting it tight and I hope to fuck the Club don't allow it the way they did with Alfredo.

13 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Cantwell will be getting it tight and I hope to fuck the Club don't allow it the way they did with Alfredo.

Recognising it and saying it out loud in a press conference already feels like a little bit of progress.

Still a lot more backbone to find.

20 hours ago, Stunels said:

Not so sure Cantwell is cool headed 😂

I do think he has the savvy to handle it all far better than Morelos did. His insta is a fair indication of that.

24 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ironically the biggest diver in the league plays for the other lot, that wee right back Johnson is a diving cheating wee cunt, more than anyone else 

Was agreeing though thought you were referring to Furuhashi. 

Jota ain't far behind.

No wonder Sutton is deflecting onto Cantwell when the genuine blatant cheats are so evident closer to home.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was agreeing though thought you were referring to Furuhashi. 

Jota ain't far behind.

No wonder Sutton is deflecting onto Cantwell when the genuine blatant cheats are so evident closer to home.

Yeah there are a few but imo the wee Gollum looking cunt is the worst if the lot n refs fall for it every time

They’ve decided at torbett towers who is going to be their next target and who they think will give them the most resistance, they’ve given sutton his usual verbal role and the refs have been got at to give him a reputation. A job in progress. Let’s hope we  give him more protection and back up than Alfredo got over his time.