Cantwell

Loyal72

45 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Cantwell gets it - he's found a place where he's happy, wanted and the fans love him.  He feeds off it.  Can see a lot of Gazza in him and think he'd happily spend years here.

He can’t spend years here though. Don’t get me wrong I love the guy and the early signs are I’ll be heartbroken when he leaves, but if he helps us win the title again and a decent bid comes in for him we can’t afford to knock it back 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He can’t spend years here though. Don’t get me wrong I love the guy and the early signs are I’ll be heartbroken when he leaves, but if he helps us win the title again and a decent bid comes in for him we can’t afford to knock it back 

Ye I get that and would actually be happy for him getting a decent move in that scenario

On 01/06/2023 at 11:13, Smile said:

He's a decent player hope he goes from strength to strength next year, if he continues his form at us he wont be here long.

12 hours ago, Smile said:

I just love Cantwell I know it's a bit early and goes against my judgement of only really seeing the value in players when they have won something.

But for me he has a tremendous attitude and has that spark and connection to the support that's been missing in a lot of our players.

What changed in-between both posts @Smile? 😂😂😂

Absolutely love the guy. 

Would love to have him for years but if he smashes it next season, helps us win trophies and then fucks off back to England after netting us a big transfer fee then I’ll happily watch the rest of his career from afar like a proud da. 

14 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

He had a very, very good last quarter or so of the season after a start that wasn’t poor but wasn’t anywhere near the performances of the later matches. Hopefully he will begin next season as he ended this one.

I seem to remember he started well and just got better and better.

Met a Norwich fan on holiday. Said Cantwell laterally (and Billy Gilmour) 😂were both a pain in the arse and they conspired to disrupt the team. Said something about the manager eventually going because of it.  Called Cantwell a prick who thought he was above reproach. Cuts about like Billy big baws pissing off senior players 

He did say he was very talented but can be lazy as fuck depending on how he’s feeling  

He also said Paul Lambert was really difficult to understand because he talked as if he’s had three cocks in his mouth too often  😂

didn’t really speak to him again, he was obese 

16 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Met a Norwich fan on holiday. Said Cantwell laterally (and Billy Gilmour) 😂were both a pain in the arse and they conspired to disrupt the team. Said something about the manager eventually going because of it.  Called Cantwell a prick who thought he was above reproach. Cuts about like Billy big baws pissing off senior players 

He did say he was very talented but can be lazy as fuck depending on how he’s feeling  

He also said Paul Lambert was really difficult to understand because he talked as if he’s had three cocks in his mouth too often  😂

didn’t really speak to him again, he was obese 

Fuck Norwich.