Cantwell

Loyal72

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He also said Paul Lambert was really difficult to understand because he talked as if he’s had three cocks in his mouth too often  😂

didn’t really speak to him again, he was obese 

To be fair to Lambert he picked up a serious mouth injury when he ran into that knee 

Should’ve been sent off though 

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Great bit of fishing from Todd 

Are they now annoyed by the fact Cantwell has a TikTok account or something ?

they get upset and angered  by the strangest and most trivial of things . Ironic considering not one of them gives a fuck in the slightest about their club covering up a Peado ring for about 5 decades 

strange people 

Might just be me, but I’d prefer we did our talking on the park first.

Players open themselves up to ‘you’ve won nothing recently’ style comebacks every time, while they’re sitting there with another treble. 

Arseholes like Sutton also thrive on the attention, better to starve him of it. 

9 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Are they now annoyed by the fact Cantwell has a TikTok account or something ?

they get upset and angered  by the strangest and most trivial of things . Ironic considering not one of them gives a fuck in the slightest about their club covering up a Peado ring for about 5 decades 

strange people 

I really don’t get that bit of Suttons post. Is he calling cantwell Tik Tok? It’s as though he’s just inserted “Tik Tok” in his post at complete random. 

Cantwell will be the most hated Rangers player this season. Hope he smashes it and can be at the wind up at the end of the season after winning everything.