Welcome to Rangers, Dujon Sterling

Bydo

12 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

220431CF-AAC4-4549-9CB3-993015430340.thumb.png.3b4c4363bda538a39717517b05dce2a4.png

That’s him with Rino

1 appearance for us according to wiki 

Was on the bench the day we won the title at the piggery 

Funny how these things work. 99.99% of Rangers fans won’t remember him but he’s ended up making a career at least partially from building a relationship while here. 

• 1 month later...

Heard a rumour this evening that he's suffered a serious injury and just wondering if anyone has any information to clarify one way or another. 

I haven't seen any full training videos yet but in the shorter videos that have been posted I haven't noticed him at all. Maybe just coincidence. 

The thought of having only Souttar and Davies currently available with qualifiers on the horizon is a worry. 

11 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Heard a rumour this evening that he's suffered a serious injury and just wondering if anyone has any information to clarify one way or another. 

I haven't seen any full training videos yet but in the shorter videos that have been posted I haven't noticed him at all. Maybe just coincidence. 

The thought of having only Souttar and Davies currently available with qualifiers on the horizon is a worry. 

He has a passport issue 

17 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Where did you hear the rumour?

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Naw ye seen the same fanny everybody else seen on twitter. How are people this gullible still?

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

Miss a trip to Germany. I just think it's an injury a lot of players have had us recently.

Why's it happening.

Think you've been wooshed mate. Pretty sure @Boybluesy is having a play on words with the joke about seeing a herd of cows in a field and asking which one is on holiday.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Think you've been wooshed mate. Pretty sure @Boybluesy is having a play on words with the joke about seeing a herd of cows in a field and asking which one is on holiday.

Classic comedy never dies but still does not answer why all the calf injuries in training.

On 09/07/2023 at 22:41, KBOO72 said:

Even if he is injured, by mentioning Souttar and Davies I am assuming you are counting him as potentially playing CB...

He played once as a CB last season, twice as a CB the season before, prior to that at youth level he played there 7 times in 3 seasons.

I really hope we arent relying on someone who has played there 10 times at the age of 23/24 to be our 3rd of even 4th choice CB!

1 hour ago, Del said:

Even if he is injured, by mentioning Souttar and Davies I am assuming you are counting him as potentially playing CB...

He played once as a CB last season, twice as a CB the season before, prior to that at youth level he played there 7 times in 3 seasons.

I really hope we arent relying on someone who has played there 10 times at the age of 23/24 to be our 3rd of even 4th choice CB!

Well a left back who had barelt kicked a first team ball did alright for us at centre half only 2 seasons ago

6 hours ago, Del said:

Don’t know anything about the player or the managers plans for him… quick panic 😱