Welcome to Rangers, Cyriel Dessers!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GA1972 said:

Only reason he squared it to Roofe for the disallowed goal was because he couldn’t set himself for a shot with 4 touches at it. Every bit as bad on the ball as Morelos just without the attitude 

I said the same thing but I think it just highlighted his lack of confidence and poor ability as well. Roofe or any other striker takes that on and finishes it. Doesn't matter anyway as we got robbed of the goal but Dessers is hopeless.

Can’t believe we paid almost £5million for a guy about to turn 29. Who has a bang average goal scoring record and was just relegated at his old club. Who no other decent team wanted. When we have 3 players that can all play the same position.

Brilliant recruitment that.. That’s 5 million we won’t see again.

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Can’t believe we paid almost £5million for a guy about to turn 29. Who has a bang average goal scoring record and was just relegated at his old club. Who no other decent team wanted. When we have 3 players that can all play the same position.

To be fair he is consistent…he’s fuckin hopeless at everything ! 

8 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I know us armchair fans can make criticisms without any comeback, and it's easy to say things in hindsight. 

But it wasn't hindsight, he looked shite in his YouTube "highlights" clip. His record and everything you've said above points to him being extraordinarily poor value at around £5million. He'd practically be a shite signing on a free. I'd maybe have been satisfied with him on a free transfer as a third choice backup if we had two proper strikers ahead of him.

16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Only reason he squared it to Roofe for the disallowed goal was because he couldn’t set himself for a shot with 4 touches at it. Every bit as bad on the ball as Morelos just without the attitude 

Yip made an absolute cunt of trying to sort himself.

I’m hesitant to tear into him too much, as everyone (except Butland) playing Beale’s system looks utter dung at the moment, and I genuinely don’t know if it is indeed because he’s not very good or if our tactics are making him look worse than he is.