*****Official Rangers vs Servette match thread*****

.Williamson.

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Dessers has played one competitive game 😂 

Aye. I woild like to think he isnt fit and that was the main reason for his poor showing yesterday. That he started says more about the managers poor judgement than it does about Dessers ability as a player. I think.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Not so much angry at losing, more that we didn't lay a glove on fucking Kilmarnock???

We actually seem worse never mind better than last season.

Fuck me

I remember one shot in the first half,  around 40 minutes or so.  Sad as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was Dessers not the top goal scorer in the Conference league last time he played in Europe? 

Maybe European footballs more suited to him than domestic football. Hopefully not though or he’s not worth a fuck to us 🤣 😫

I’m clinging onto the hope that playing in Europe will allow the players to shine and restore a bit of confidence in both the team and the fans. Of course, it could make matters even worse but let’s not think about that yet.

Butland

Sterling  Goldson(C)  Souttar Barisic

Raskin

Cifuentes          Cantwell

Lammers

Dessers          Danillo

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Aye. I woild like to think he isnt fit and that was the main reason for his poor showing yesterday. That he started says more about the managers poor judgement than it does about Dessers ability as a player. I think.

Why is he even starting if he isn't fit though?  It's just bad management, the same as playing the woeful Lundstrum.  Beale seems to excel in picking the wrong team in the crucial games.

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Why is he even starting if he isn't fit though?  It's just bad management, the same as playing the woeful Lundstrum.  Beale seems to excel in picking the wrong team in the crucial games.

Exactly. If Danilo is better placed (albeit having trained less with the team) then he should be starting and IF, and its a big if these days with us, the game is sewn up, get Dessers on for fitness. FWIW I think it might be Danilo starting on Wednesday.

7 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Said before he was here Dessers should never be near the club , never was going to be good enough.

Thankfully Sima is a loan.

6 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Some on here think every signing we make is going to be a superstar without looking into their past history. In this league you have to wait and watch how they perform before you make an assumption.

Dessers has been pish for a while and should never have been signed.

As for the manager , the guy was absolutely clueless almost all last season , why would he change now hes brought in his own players ? If he loses the taig game he should be dealt with straight after it , not left to destroy the whole season once again and is then sacked.

Genuinely beyond parody. Idiot.

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Raskin              

Lammers Cantwell Hagi

Danilo   +*fastestAttacker

Need pace in Europen football as teams will come attack us.

We don't have many options for the 10s or Attacking mids that have any pace now.

4 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Raskin              

Lammers Cantwell Hagi

Danilo         Sakala

Need pace in Europen football as teams will come attack us.

We don't have many options for the 10s or Attacking mids that have any pace now.

Sakala’s not in the Euro Squad mate, writing is on the wall for him.

No Lundstram would be a start. He is a very limited footballer….

Need to stop playing tactics to cover for our full backs going forward constantly. Really has cost us over the years. It used to be the 2 wide centre mids covering them, now it’s the 2 Centre backs with Lundstram dropping into a back 3….

the 1st thing full back should be doing is defending and allow the midfield and attack to do the attacking…. 

31 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I don't think Cifuentes will start on Wednesday, maybe a sub when the panic starts setting in.

He needs to start fs Beale needs to get his strongest team out, no more fucking about,  he’s signed the players now fucking get them on the pitch and get them organised into some kind of coherent unit before we’re fucked out the CL and fall further behind the tramps in the league.