What other teams play the way we do ?

This two 10s is a lot of shite , it just makes the middle of the park congested. Its slow tippy tappy passing then out to tav or borna to pute a shite cross in 

We have nobody with pace thats able to take a man on , what successful teams play the way we do ? 

I dont see Beale going for any and he wont change how he wants to play and i think it will be his downfall. 

I think our one touch back/move/round the corner whatever you want to call it but is obvious in the training videos and game might look good when it comes to a goal but Beale has overlooked players just sitting off they moves not giving a fuck till it gets near the box 😂 

Can't remember one worked on move that came off

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I've been on this site since 2007. I've never seen it with so many negative threads as of late. I can't take it, and find myself looking at posts less and less. The site has become unhealthy for one's mental health. 

There are always positives if you want to find them.

Rangers are unhealthy for your mental health. You're not new to this rollercoaster called football.

Could play amazing at the weekend, this place will change dramatically.

Then again, if the trend continues who knows.

18 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I've been on this site since 2007. I've never seen it with so many negative threads as of late. I can't take it, and find myself looking at posts less and less. The site has become unhealthy for one's mental health. 

There are always positives if you want to find them.

Spot on.

👍🏻

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Team hasn’t had such a soul destroying run in decades tbf. 2 trophies in the top flight since 2016 is the stuff of diddy clubs.

The managers, players, and Board keep letting us down - the fans support for has been pretty much unwavering, despite us about to lose our ‘most successful club’ moniker to those stinking bastards. 

People are just sick of being second best, and letting it out. 

It's been a decade of mediocrity. 2 trophies while also having to watch the scum hoovering up trophies. 

I thought the corner had turned after 55 and we would go on a run of our own. Instead we've lost 5 of the last 6. 

It's no wonder our support is getting sick of it. Especially when you see the same mistakes being made. 

This season as well could see our trophy count go. As brutal as 10 would have been I actually think that will be even worse. Them getting to be the most successful club. 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Team hasn’t had such a soul destroying run in decades tbf. 2 trophies in the top flight since 2016 is the stuff of diddy clubs.

The managers, players, and Board keep letting us down - the fans support for has been pretty much unwavering, despite us about to lose our ‘most successful club’ moniker to those stinking bastards. 

People are just sick of being second best, and letting it out. 

They have turned a joy into a choir.

No wonder fans lose the plot. 

1 hour ago, King Rager said:

2 trophies since 2011. 

Being positive for positive sake wins you nothing. 

I’m gonna join in the negativity St Johnstone have also won two trophies since then in the top flight and have been in it less since 2011

17 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I’m gonna join in the negativity St Johnstone have also won two trophies since then in the top flight and have been in it less since 2011

Sad but true.

They were more exciting to watch then too and did it with a fraction of our budget.

I'm going to end on a positive note though. 

It's a lovely sunny day here.