Hagi

ForeverBlue92

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I can’t abide some of our support constantly wanting shite players brought back, so aye, im nearly always angry  

Actually think he offers less than Lammers in Clements system. Certainly wouldn't be closing down as much, the guys not even an automatic starter for fucking Alaves.

• 3 months later...

A season-long loan deal at Alaves hasn't quite gone to plan - but Hagi has insisted he still holds an ambition to set the record straight.

He's played mostly off the bench for the Basque country side and only found the net twice so far.

And while he has yet to work with Clement - who knows about the playmaker from his stint at Genk in the Jupiler League - he doesn't see that changing any time soon.

Infact Hagi has announced his intentions to STAY in Spain, despite Rangers making him "feel like a king".

i think that’s the final nail, no way Phill takes him back now after that. Shame as I think he could have been an asset going forward under the big man. 

26 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

A season-long loan deal at Alaves hasn't quite gone to plan - but Hagi has insisted he still holds an ambition to set the record straight.

He's played mostly off the bench for the Basque country side and only found the net twice so far.

And while he has yet to work with Clement - who knows about the playmaker from his stint at Genk in the Jupiler League - he doesn't see that changing any time soon.

Infact Hagi has announced his intentions to STAY in Spain, despite Rangers making him "feel like a king".

i think that’s the final nail, no way Phill takes him back now after that. Shame as I think he could have been an asset going forward under the big man. 

Oh no....wait .....please........don't go 

1 hour ago, AGC123 said:

1 hour ago, AGC123 said:

Gun to my head I wouldn't have been able to tell you he was at Alaves.

Completely forget he was still our player.

Dont get the hate for him from some. Seems a sound guy who has taken the club to his heart. Pre injury had his qualities, although too slow for me, but played his part in 55 big style with some key contributions. I will remember him for Braga game personally.

Post ACL it seems he is struggling to get back to where he was.

Just like Borna, its best for all parties they move on and I wish them well.

26 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

The way our injuries are racking up, recalling him might not be a bad idea if we want to win the title over the next couple of months?

Where we not told in January that there was no recall option with Hagi ?