***** The Official Servette v Rangers Champions League Qualifier Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

33 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We've spent 30mill in 2 years and still have absolutely no idea how to properly defend, its a nightmare and everytime any team attack us you fear them scoring

Goal or not tonight, tav had a performance that would see anyone else dropped from the team, the usual ones blinded by tavs stats will defend him (ironic given he cant fucking defend himself) but if that was anyone else in the team who played as tav did tonight, cunts would be hunting him

Instead he'll get away with it again

We qualified by a single goal.

Tav scored from open play. Nobody is hunting him :lol: Sober up Jim!   

Surely you have to give Tav some credit? 

Agree that we should have played better. They are a diddy team.

We were much better in the second half without a change of formation or players. Why is that?

A good team talk at half time from Beale maybe? Did he inspire them? I don't know.

Whatever it was it worked.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Can we see Tom Lawrence feature? Probably no but him fit and firing would probably take his place, at least we've no James Sands although he played out his skin over there if memory serves me right.

Not in Euro squad. Not sure when we can change it.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I really thought we got to submit a new sqaud of players for the next round, need to find out if that's the case.

Not sure. Window is still open so I would expect that any new players for any team would be able to be added to their Euro squad. Actually now that I've said that we probably can change the squad for the next round.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Giving tav absolutely no credit for anything other than the heeder, he was honking, levels of honking that have seen others being hunted, 

If that was lundstram tonight there'd be at least a million posts of how shite he is, ship him to fuck blah blah

Tav will cost us more than save us, mark my words, 

Glad you give Tav credit for scoring a goal that resulted in 5 million pounds in prize money,  In open play of course. Do you booo his goal Jim?:lol:

Lundstram is off due to family issues as you well know. Bizarre comparison. 

To think you use  be my mentor. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Glad you give Tav credit for scoring a goal that resulted in 5 million pounds in prize money,  In open play of course. Do you booo his goal Jim?:lol:

Piss off old man, my point stands, any other player produces a performance like tavs tonight, in any other game and they'd be dropped, and hounded by the fans

As for the prize money etc, tavs goal didnt win that, as we weren't out without it

I'll give butland credit for the 5mill as he DEFO kept us in it

14 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Butland for me. We could have had a massive game on our hands. Two top saves.

Was impressive tonight.

The save where their striker was  running  at hiim was outstanding.

He has no chance for their goal. Collective defensive fuck up.

Zero marking!!!

Glad he is out keeper.

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Piss off old man, my point stands, any other player produces a performance like tavs tonight, in any other game and they'd be dropped, and hounded by the fans

As for the prize money etc, tavs goal didnt win that, as we weren't out without it

I'll give butland credit for the 5mill as he DEFO kept us in it

No cunt drops their top goal scorer (last season) mate.

Did he fuck your wife?

How many has Tav scored this season?

In fact, who has scored more?

No cunt!

Know you are taking the bait when you call me "an old man":lol:

I probably look younger than you. No baldness or grey hair here.

In summary. Tav, Tav, Tav!

:lol:

Legend!

Why are we so slow in starting games? Are we so unfit that we cannot last 90mins and have to save our energy hoping teams will run out of steam chasing us like Livi and this team tonight. 

Delighted to get through tonight but oh so frustrating at the lack of quality, with a few exceptions in that second half.

27 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

How’s the holiday bud seems you’ve spent most of it on here flirting with JimBeam ?

14 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Why are we so slow in starting games? Are we so unfit that we cannot last 90mins and have to save our energy hoping teams will run out of steam chasing us like Livi and this team tonight. 

Delighted to get through tonight but oh so frustrating at the lack of quality, with a few exceptions in that second half.

Best asking Beale that mate

Can’t think of another club captain in world football with the numbers Tav has that deals with more hatred from his own support.

Who exactly do we plan on replacing him with ? Dujon Sterling, who most of us never heard of until a month ago ?

really don’t understand some folks enjoyment in bashing our own players.

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Genuinely fear PSV will take a good few off us this time.  Extra money for coffers though with one more leg and a full ibrox.  Better use that money for another few players

It's very likely that PSV will win.

But, we do have a highly impressive record v that club, so, you just never know.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It's very likely that PSV will win.

But, we do have a highly impressive record v that club, so, you just never know.

I was checking that earlier 8 games one defeat.  Knocked them out three times out of four ties.