The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Only way the board will act is if we the fans put pressure on them to do so. 

We are 4 points behind after 4 games, limped into the next round of the LC against a championship team at home, got embarrassed midweek off PSV and controlled at home against our biggest rivals without any fight. 

If the board stick with him we'll lose the league, most likely get put out the LC and ruin any chances of a Europa run. 

The financial implications of that would then hamper any new manager coming in and it will be fucking grim from there on. 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The realisation that we are not going to sack this fucking clown is now sinking in, i was all up for the Europa league games but I'm not forking out £120 to watch that fucking idiot make an even bigger mess, I can't stand to even look at him now, just want him gone. 

Club will trundle along until it’s all too late I.e further behind in league , a euro horror show , bottling the league cup or a combination of all 3 . The Rangers away 

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Having reflected a bit I’m firmly in the camp of giving him a bit more time.

Bringing in someone now to try and get a tune out of his players is suicide for the season.

He probably can’t lose another league game before the next OF game but has to be given the chance to try and do that.

If we’re abysmal in the Europa and fall further behind then so be it, at that point time to go.

Keeping him is suicide for the season. He's needs to go

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The realisation that we are not going to sack this fucking clown is now sinking in, i was all up for the Europa league games but I'm not forking out £120 to watch that fucking idiot make an even bigger mess, I can't stand to even look at him now, just want him gone. 

That one statement/intimation could be the decider on whether the Board decides he stays or is bumped.

9 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Slimy weasel. Imagine going to pubs and touting yourself in media when gio was still there

That was a really classless thing to do and I’d have liked our board to have said no on that basis. 

Gio gave us all our best European run in memory and was a couple of penalties away from being immortal with us, it was shocking how he was undermined that weekend. 

Yes he needed to go, but Beale new exactly what he was doing and it stank at the time and still does. He couldn’t get on the train down to London quick enough for Villa, so i don’t get the fucking love in 

Hoping the board have a backbone this week .

There are too many faults to list so surely that's reason enough to let him go before we get worse .

2 weeks without a game is perfect timing to get a manager in who knows what he's doing . I'm assuming any boss would be looking for a replacement by now had we had  all been doing our job as badly as him. 

54 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yeah I’d say I hate him. Can’t stand the sight of him.

Was a snake the way he acted with Gio, is absolute full of shite, and is a coward to boot. Never mind actually being a shite manager as well.

Just because he wears our suit and tie doesn’t mean he should continue to be backed / liked / respected. 

Totally agree with this, cant stand him one bit. Murty/Pedro level of manager.