The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly fancy us to drop points. I think it'll be 0 - 0 or 1 - 1.

Aye possibly but just not good enough I agree. We have to attack at every opportunity, attack their possession and run our fucking arses off for the 90.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They are bottom of the league with 0 wins. Stirling Albion pumped them 4-0 in the league cup group stages last month.

Anything other than a convincing win and he should be out the door at full time. 

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We’ve struggled up there recently. Fuck when they beat us under gio we gave one of the most dominant first half performances I’ve ever seen in recent years and we end up losing 2 1 

29 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

When have we built momentum since the start of the season? We are woeful and totally clueless in the final 3rd. At 1-0 I'd still have them beating us due to us not having a clue on what we were supposed to be doing.

Instead of mulling over a correct decision going against us folk should be focusing on that shit show of a performance at home to the weakest Tim team in recent memory. It was an utter disgrace and Beale sat on his arse and changed nothing 

I don’t disagree but that new defender crumbled when Dessers challenged him and who knows how he’d have done later with his new team-mates all yelling at him?

The absolute priority from that game was how rotten we were but yet another dubious refereeing decision shouldn’t be overlooked either.

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We’ve struggled up there recently. Fuck when they beat us under gio we gave one of the most dominant first half performances I’ve ever seen in recent years and we end up losing 2 1 

The 1-0 under GVB might be one of the most boring games ever :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

That was the day Gio should have gone. Everybody who didn’t already think it, knew the writing was on the wall that day. How he stayed in post for another fortnight after that is a total head scratcher.

Think we are in the same situation now where everybody knows the writing is on the wall, but it looks like the board are going to drag it out….again.

Always the same. 

They will pray we go on a run and forget about how shite the start of the season has been. In reality there is next to no chance of that happening 

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

That was the day Gio should have gone. Everybody who didn’t already think it, knew the writing was on the wall that day. How he stayed in post for another fortnight after that is a total head scratcher.

Think we are in the same situation now where everybody knows the writing is on the wall, but it looks like the board are going to drag it out….again.

Probably just tried to get to the world cup break before doing anything. Just a shame it cost us more points drawing at St Mirren. Now was the time to save face and kickstart our season. Instead we've just sat on our hands, kicked the can down the road and let the support get worked into a frenzy 

Beale is going knowhere just now, despite all the social media shit, he will be here until he loses more games, if he plays the wrong tactics and shape etc it wont be long until the results go against us and that will be his undoing.

PS I hope i am totally wrong.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

The club are still feart to post anything on their main social media accounts, but aye cracking on with this is a great idea.

Fans totally approve.

Not really seen the social media side of it as I have always thought it's mainly loon balls who post on them that don't reflect the true feelings of the support. Is it negative? 

Always used to get shite like Mary from East Kilbride with back the team watp posts after scuddings.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If he’s no away what the fuck was all the nonsense over the weekend with his social media

Does the wee fanny think it’s good fun to wind up Rangers supporters or are people just looking to much into it.? 

I don’t do all the social media shit just what I read on here but from what I’ve read Beale seems quite social media savvy so knows exactly the reactions he would get. This makes him more a fat ride that I initially thought.

Rangers manager my arse 

i think he's been told he got to the next break and he started gloating to those that gave him shite on instagram