The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

31 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

at least pedro could see he made an arse of it

an ego is needed in managers and players but it has to have a limit beales is the size of jupiters

I'm not sure if Beale is better, as bad, or worse than Pedro. 

And that's probably quite damning on Beale.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Obviously I want Rangers to win every game, but this last section is exactly how I feel. Part of you ends up hoping that the inevitable dropped points come early doors, as in this weekend, so the board can't ignore it and a new manager can come in quickly to give us the best chance of winning a cup at the very least.

Hmmm.

Interesting opinion here.

Am hoping beale has learnt a few harsh lessons this fortnight. Gonna be really interesting to hear what he has to say because everyone has had several kicks at him myself included. That won't have gone unnoticed imo. Starting Saturday first of all just win if it can be a statement win then even better. 

I've said it before the league cup is huge he has the chance to put a trophy in the cabinet. Whilst he remains in that imo he will be our manager. 

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am hoping beale has learnt a few harsh lessons this fortnight. Gonna be really interesting to hear what he has to say because everyone has had several kicks at him myself included. That won't have gone unnoticed imo. Starting Saturday first of all just win if it can be a statement win then even better. 

I've said it before the league cup is huge he has the chance to put a trophy in the cabinet. Whilst he remains in that imo he will be our manager. 

He had a whole summer to try something new and we're still playing the utter wank football that we've all been watching for the last 5 year.

By this time Gio had a Scottish Cup and a European final to his name whilst Beale has yet to win a big game and he's been here since December. 

8 hours ago, The Archer said:

Imagine getting rid of Hagi and Colak ffs players who could produce.Gio at least had his way of playing but Beale after 10 months dosent.All the ability in the players has been ripped out even Raskin has gone backwards.

He didn’t get rid of Hagi. 

I'm definitely disappointed that Beale remains our used car salesman coach/manager.

It's obviously not working but the Board are doing hee haw again whilst we the support suffer and we also have a fair idea at what's coming. 

He should have been shown the door in the hours after the scum game.

Also disappointed that I fell for and posted on here incorrect (bullshit) information. My apologies for that. It won't happen again.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Yip.

want him gone but at no point ever do I hope Rangers drop points for that to happen 

I think my post was quite clear tbh. I dont want us to drop points, but I think its inevitable that Beale is a failure, which means he will drop too many points. The further down the line that happens, the less chance we have to salvage our season. If you don't think that Beale is a dead man walking then I get how that doesn't make sense.

Basically, I'd rather the disaster hits now so we have an opportunity to fix it. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

My only hope is that now he’s staying, there’s been a team meeting and that the players have got their point across and he’s looked at a compromise, this doesn’t just like one or two players don’t understand what’s happening it’s 7 or 8 of them, the gaps we have between middle to front are absolutely wild. Like a flung together amateur team who’ve phoned 6 boys in they know last minute.

if what’s posted on the other page is true, if the players aren’t buying this he’s going to need to change or we are absolutely fucked and he’s gone in the next few weeks 

What's this?

28 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

My only hope is that now he’s staying, there’s been a team meeting and that the players have got their point across and he’s looked at a compromise, this doesn’t just like one or two players don’t understand what’s happening it’s 7 or 8 of them, the gaps we have between middle to front are absolutely wild. Like a flung together amateur team who’ve phoned 6 boys in they know last minute.

if what’s posted on the other page is true, if the players aren’t buying this he’s going to need to change or we are absolutely fucked and he’s gone in the next few weeks 

Fingers crossed thet have all got their act together.

Out of interest, if we now crack on, win the league and go on a half decent run in Europe will Beale redeem himself or is it too far gone?

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fingers crossed thet have all got their act together.

Out of interest, if we now crack on, win the league and go on a half decent run in Europe will Beale redeem himself or is it too far gone?

All depends what happens between now and the new SD being appointed and the new SD opinion of Beale. Don't think the board give a shit about how far gone he is with the support.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All depends what happens between now and the new SD being appointed and the new SD opinion of Beale. Don't think the board give a shit about how far gone he is with the support.

I meant with the fans mate, some horrible stuff been said on here about Beale, if he goes on a great run and produces results will the same people back him or is he always going to have this poor opinion around him now

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I meant with the fans mate, some horrible stuff been said on here about Beale, if he goes on a great run and produces results will the same people back him or is he always going to have this poor opinion around him now

I'll probably never take to him as a person, but if he goes on a run to win the league and League Cup at a minimum I'd be more than happy to put my hands up and say I was wrong about him as a manager. I'd be fucking delighted to do so, actually.