The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Still can’t stand him tbh. It’s pretty obvious that with our vast players and finances we will beat teams like that, we will fall down at one point though. 

We treat every away game in the SPL like it’s some monumental task to get the job done. Our past 3 managers have all done it. 

Morelos left mate

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

🤣🤣🤣

Is that  a first in here to be raging about how we playd not from what youve seen but based on folk watching it and raging in the match thread?? 🤣🤣🤣

So most people in here were lying about how we were playing until that 2nd goal? Cracker! 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t agree with that really, I think bar 1 2-2 draw we’ve gone to the capital and absolutely blootered both sides every time in the last 2 or 3 years iirc.

it’s these st Johnstone and county games that seem to cause us most problems 

Agreed, when teams come out and play against us we are better. We still find it hard to break down the low blocks and deal with counter attacking football. 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t agree with that really, I think bar 1 2-2 draw we’ve gone to the capital and absolutely blootered both sides every time in the last 2 or 3 years iirc.

it’s these st Johnstone and county games that seem to cause us most problems 

Been a few scrapes at hearts and hibs but still managed to get the wins, only time we've dropped points is the gio 2-2 v hibs that we were absolutely robbed off collum

Edinburgh teams open up more to us for some reason, fuck knows why given they see how shite we can be against sitting in teams 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yesterday was a welcome 3 points but no sign of any progress whatsoever.  I would still sack him due to that.   Thursday v Betis could prove embarrassing and may lead to Beale's removal.ì

This bit is the worry for me. Where would we go from there, if Beale goes who comes in to manage a team that has just been built, not a lot of money to spend to fix it and they are consistently poorly performing? This season could be one of our worst and have long term damaging consequences.

3 minutes ago, ZZed said:

This bit is the worry for me. Where would we go from there, if Beale goes who comes in to manage a team that has just been built, not a lot of money to spend to fix it and they are consistently poorly performing? This season could be one of our worst and have long term damaging consequences.

We have been saying that a fair amount in the past decade bar 1 season. Its a shit show and it all stems from the boardroom, one bunch of incompetent arseholes leave then more arrive

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yesterday was a welcome 3 points but no sign of any progress whatsoever.  I would still sack him due to that.   Thursday v Betis could prove embarrassing and may lead to Beale's removal.ì

While none of us ever want to see Rangers lose any match, the fact that another shit performance resulting in a defeat might well be the last straw means that there are bears actually thinking “if it would finally bring change, would you take a defeat to get rid of Beale?”

Couldnt support that idea personally but I’ve heard guys talking like that and it shows how far we’ve fallen that even a single supporter would consider that.

Just get him to fuck because we’re going nowhere till he leaves.

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

While none of us ever want to see Rangers lose any match, the fact that another shit performance resulting in a defeat might well be the last straw means that there are bears actually thinking “if it would finally bring change, would you take a defeat to get rid of Beale?”

Couldnt support that idea personally but I’ve heard guys talking like that and it shows how far we’ve fallen that even a single supporter would consider that.

Just get him to fuck because we’re going nowhere till he leaves.

I’ll never want us to lose regardless of the situation. I’ve seen this movie before though where even though the team are scraping wins we look fragile and as soon as anything happens like go behind we are going to just capitulate. I just keep hoping that by some sort of miracle we end up turning it around and go on to some sort of run. However the reality is unless we get a new manager we’ll be finishing second a good distance by a very average tarrier side.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I watched it and can guarantee we were indeed fucking rotten until Matondo scored. Was a tough watch for the majority of the game. Anyone denying that lives on another planet tbh!

Don't think anyone is disputing that, but anyone who has been in a match thread knows there's always rage even when we're winning 🤣

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

So most people in here were lying about how we were playing until that 2nd goal? Cracker! 🤣🤣🤣

No one is lying but imagine going off a matchthread on here for your match updates. Cunts rage about literally everything

🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

There’s a guy on FF (who seems to have a rock solid source), saying that we approached the following managers before appointing Beale:

Beale
Tedesco
Parker
Maresca
Seoane
Farioli
Bielsa
Wilder
Hutter
Dyche
Pellegrino

Highly doubt that, news of a few of them would have gotten out by now, also weren't we only 4pts off top when Beale was at the sheep home game? 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

One million percent no. Any bears wanting a defeat for Rangers are fucking maniacs. We need a board not scared to pull the trigger. The time for me was the international break and it was the perfect time. The fact we've not done that means we're here until another defeat at least.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the board are giving him til the next international break. Which is only afew weeks away. 

Anything less than 3 league wins, progression to the semis of the cup and 2 respectable efforts in Europe should see him out on his arse.

18 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Come on tae fuck! You happy with that pish that’s turning out so far this season? You happy with how he capitulated to the vermin? There’s a bigger picture here. Fucksakes! 

Where did I say I was happy? But to say he was lucky we scored a second goal is a load of shite.

Lucky we were playing St Johnstone, probably yes 👍 

41 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the board are giving him til the next international break. Which is only afew weeks away. 

Anything less than 3 league wins, progression to the semis of the cup and 2 respectable efforts in Europe should see him out on his arse.

Betis H

Motherwell H

Livingston H

Aberdeen H

Aris Limassol A

St Mirren A

Aside from Betis he should be winning every one of those games up to the break. 

Fully agree any dropped points or a cup exit and he's done for.

50 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

There’s a guy on FF (who seems to have a rock solid source), saying that we approached the following managers before appointing Beale:

Beale
Tedesco
Parker
Maresca
Seoane
Farioli
Bielsa
Wilder
Hutter
Dyche
Pellegrino

No chance we looked or talked to anyone else. Beale was always first choice. 

The same when Gerrard went it was always going to be Gio.

20 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I fully expect the board to go for McInness when Beale is done.

Can kiss goodbye to being the top club in the country anytime soon.

I honestly can't go another few seasons of fuck all and depressing football