The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

56 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

There’s absolutely no denying the football towards the end under Gio was fucking abysmal and for that he had to go

However I’ll die on the hill he was fucked over not being backed to bring in targets that he wanted, and the injuries crippled him aswell 

I’ll never get my head around why Gio didn’t bring in any Dutch players 

I think they’ll be working on a replacement and he’ll get to the international break somehow, just think if it was going to be done it would have been by now and should have. Reckon we could be in for more dropped points at St Mirren unfortunately and there will be a sense of deja-vu as that was Gio’s last game aswell iirc.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll never get my head around why Gio didn’t bring in any Dutch players 

I don't think he had much choice in the matter.  I think at that point Ross Wilson was making all the transfer decisions and ignoring any input from the manager.  It's probably unlikely to have made much of a difference considering his preferred playing style but it would have been interesting to see who Gio would've signed if he had the power Beale was given.

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I think they’ll be working on a replacement and he’ll get to the international break somehow, just think if it was going to be done it would have been by now and should have. Reckon we could be in for more dropped points at St Mirren unfortunately and there will be a sense of deja-vu as that was Gio’s last game aswell iirc.

Fucking incompetent bastards. As soon as the full time whistle went in the old firm the very least they should have been working on a replacement (they actually should have sacked him there and then).

by this point if they insisted on giving him a chance then we’d have managers lined up and could act quickly. Total negligence once again

If he's not out the door by Monday I would be up for protesting at Ibrox. Yes I'm a 41 year old man with a family and business to run but this can't go on. I don't mean get the sharks out but this needs addresses asap. We are failing as a club and it can't go on any longer. 

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

It’s at times like this that I miss @eskbankloyal.

He would have let us know what was happening.

Nah! I remember he said Pedro wasn’t getting sacked and he got sacked 10 minutes later. Could be doing without false information just now tbh!

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Fucking incompetent bastards. As soon as the full time whistle went in the old firm the very least they should have been working on a replacement (they actually should have sacked him there and then).

by this point if they insisted on giving him a chance then we’d have managers lined up and could act quickly. Total negligence once again

There was rumours post old firm that managers where being sounded out. Remember the sun saying potter turned it down and stuff on twitter Muscat had been approached. 

Don't know if this was just fake rumours to try and calm our support or genuine work being done in the background.

Knowing our board probably just fake.

We'll know for sure if beale gets sacked. If a new manager isn't in place quickly.

If we sack Beale, could anyone realistically picture us having a bounce?  Dont really see Beale as a leader who is backed 100%, dont think it would have the negative impact on morale that a manager leaving could normally have.  But I also dont know if some of these players are capable of upping their game at all.

Just now, rangersross said:

I think we’d have heard something by now if they were going to make a change before the next game. Another week at least. 

To be fair, nothing came out about Gio until about 20 minutes before the club announced it (think it was Chris Jack).