Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

14 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Gona get pelters but id honestly take Warnock until the end of the sesson. Someone to come in, galvanise the squad and make them feel like winners.. wouldn't take any pish either. We need someone with experience

Aye, good shout to be fair, short term maybe because at the moment we are completely and utterly fucked

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Just someone to steady the ship old skool way, not come in with fancy ideas and tactics

If, and it's a big if to be fair, he came in it would be fkn pandemonium  :lol:  No fckn way he would and accept dodgy refs, or there  bullshit or cheating :lol:

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Gona get pelters but id honestly take Warnock until the end of the sesson. Someone to come in, galvanise the squad and make them feel like winners.. wouldn't take any pish either. We need someone with experience

Absolutely no chance warnock would suffer some of they loser bastards 

Imagine barisic going off injured midweek, being injured for weekends game, then fucking off on int duty where we plays and assists, all under warnock, he'd do him in the minute he got back

39 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If Scottish then Clarke I do like the thought of Potter and Reid tho. Foreign then AVB for me. Not had another chance in the UK since his spurs days 

You've got to be at it. Steve fucking Clarke. This fucking place man. I'm away to stick my heed in the air fryer. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

If Scottish then Clarke I do like the thought of Potter and Reid tho. Foreign then AVB for me. Not had another chance in the UK since his spurs days 

Thought your post slagging Beale for being at his kids game was bad but well done you going a step further suggesting Steve Clarke as his replacement.

I wouldn't imagine there are too many good managers willing to take a position where the team has just been assembled by someone who got fired. Unless of course, they have no other offers. There will be more decent managers available in December when the next transfer window is looming.

The choices I've seen on here suggest it's slim pickings. Steve Clarke - fuck me. I've read it all now.

Don't think Potter is affordable, he's loaded but still not confident he takes a sufficient enough pay cut.

What happens if he is pish, would we be stuck with him as it would he too costly to sack him.

Muscat seems more realistic, but I worry it will be someone like a McInnes in the short term instead.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wouldn't imagine there are too many good managers willing to take a position where the team has just been assembled by someone who got fired. Unless of course, they have no other offers. There will be more decent managers available in December when the next transfer window is looming.

The choices I've seen on here suggest it's slim pickings. Steve Clarke - fuck me. I've read it all now.

Some gaffers might take it the now to get a bead on the squad before the window