***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

22 minutes ago, Madina said:

We should win this by at least 3 goals. Yes we've been shite and unconvincing but if Livi cant get a point at least against 10 men at their own dump of a pitch then we should have no fear of turning them over at Ibrox

We've also absolutely battered them a few weeks ago. Fair enough a lot of the goals came late in the game but regardless a 4-0 score line is a pumping in anyone's book. 

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Hopefully a good win & performance for my grandad who passed away yesteday at 93... Grew up in Govan and started going to games as a boy and took my dad as a boy before moving down south in the 70s.. Still managed to get up for a few games in the last few years.. RIP Grandad 🇬🇧 

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate.

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Hopefully a good win & performance for my grandad who passed away yesteday at 93... Grew up in Govan and started going to games as a boy and took my dad as a boy before moving down south in the 70s.. Still managed to get up for a few games in the last few years.. RIP Grandad 🇬🇧 

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Sorry to hear that, all the best mate hopefully a win tonight for him

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate. Thoughts with you and yours. 

11 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Sorry to hear about your grandad mate

17 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Thoughts with you and your family, mate.

Tonight is one of those nights where if we are going to win I just hope we put on a clinic and win well. And if we get beat I hope it's quick and comprehensive.

I cannot be arsed with us having a performance like Saturday where we drag it out all night playing terribly and either scraping a win at the end, or going through the same type of performance and losing on penalties or something. I just don't know if I could take watching another game like that :lol: 

Obviously if we end up winning the tournament I won't care how we got there :lol: 

17 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Condolences to you and your family mate.