***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

@Broxi Flashscore has just added an assist on Ridvan's goal to Lundstram. I knew someone passed it to him. Apologizes for thinking it was Jack.

Usually follow Livescore and they've not awarded it

Usually don't award for solo goals, I also think it makes the stat a bit meaningless if you give an assist for that. It's no longer a marker of a creative contribution by someone and will get to the point where there's no point tracking them anymore.

Keeping it unassisted for now but complaints are noted and have been duly considered :tu:

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Usually follow Livescore and they've not awarded it

Usually don't award for solo goals, I also think it makes the stat a bit meaningless if you give an assist for that. It's no longer a marker of a creative contribution by someone and will get to the point where there's no point tracking them anymore.

Keeping it unassisted for now but complaints are noted and have been duly considered :tu:

If he doesn't pass it to him, he doesn't go on a mazy run mate. :lol:

Roofe played virtually no football in 2 seasons. Should have been reintroduced sparingly to get him up to speed and protect against further fitness issues. Our form and other injuries didn't allow that though. So not surprising he has picked up another injury.