Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Let’s have another one ☝️ 

Dessers prediction 

20 + goals 10+ assists, loads of misses, loads of offsides, a few moments of magic followed by a few howlers frustrating the fuck out the support and all topped of with a domestic treble 

MisticTiger 

Shankland prediction:

An injury during Feb that rules him out for 6 - 8 weeks and fkn get it up you hearts 👍

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A player who is quite clearly a Rangers fan, who has scored against Celtic twice this season, including in a win at Parkhead a few weeks back to do us a favour in the title race, and you want to see him injured?

Hopefully he stays injury free and scores a winner on the 3rd of March.

it needs to be about us 

He's now the man. Massive pressure to deliver from our nutmegging Nigerian nightmare. I don't think Silva is the man to ease the burden. Losing Sima, Danilo, Roofe(lol) could take a potential 30-35 goals out of this team for the 2nd half of the season. The other attackers really need to step up too 

9 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

He's now the man. Massive pressure to deliver from our nutmegging Nigerian nightmare. I don't think Silva is the man to ease the burden. Losing Sima, Danilo, Roofe(lol) could take a potential 30-35 goals out of this team for the 2nd half of the season. The other attackers really need to step up too 

It's nowhere near that. They have 23 between them and we're well past the half way point. Plus both Sima and Danilo will be back for the run in.

24 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It's nowhere near that. They have 23 between them and we're well past the half way point. Plus both Sima and Danilo will be back for the run in.

I was more thinking cause Danilo has had 2 serious injuries already plus Roofe, how many goals is that missed out on by injury alone so far. You can't bank on Danilo coming back this season. He's still in a knee brace. To expect them to come back and be fit and firing for the run in is unfair. Sima maybe depending on how serious it was post surgery

12 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I was more thinking cause Danilo has had 2 serious injuries already plus Roofe, how many goals is that missed out on by injury alone so far. You can't bank on Danilo coming back this season. He's still in a knee brace. To expect them to come back and be fit and firing for the run in is unfair. Sima maybe depending on how serious it was post surgery

Even fully fit they aren't scoring that many between them in the second half of the season. Roofe is never fit anyway so it's a moot point.

Sima is a big loss but he might be back late March. Best case he misses the next 8 league games, most of which are at home.

He's scary sometimes but is becoming more consistent since Clement came in and Danilo got injured. 7 in his last 12 league games and 3 assists. 

We rely too heavily on him, Sima and Tav for goals so hopefully the new boys help with that and the likes of Cantwell and McAusland cant start to contribute more as well.

We're going to have to be patient now, we're stuck with the squad we have and I think we're far too weak and vulnerable up front. The only chance we have is to back Dessers and Silva, not have a breakdown if hey have a poor game and we scrape a win because that's only going to translate from the fans onto the pitch and make things worse.

It's a difficult situation, I hope goals are shared amongst the attackers so that it takes some of the pressure off of Dessers.

Just looking at some replays there and he has no problem in holding off defenders and getting himself into good positions  eg league cup final chance, it’s the confidence in finishing that’s the issue