Dessers

BigBearButt

On 12/05/2024 at 08:21, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He really didn't do well. Other than his goal which was decent no9 play he contributed little. Their CHs had an easy afternoon against him.

I'm of the opinion.Dessers looked like he was putting more of a shift in than at 5 or 6 of our players.

That isn't saying much though.

Not good enough going forward.

A blind man can see that if you want Rangers to be successful.

The least of our problems. If the other forward areas could contribute even slightly we might have actually won this league. I always want better in every position including striker but there's other areas of the pitch that need prioritised first. It's actually frightening when you go through the team one by one starting from the back and realise the number of areas we need to strengthen. It's more or less a full rebuild. 

20 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Likeable guy, good numbers, but we really need to sell him and try get some money back. Not Good enough to be our main striker.

Yip, his numbers mask how shite he is which is a good thing when you want to recoup the money. If we can get 6/7 odd million for him and Lammers it will be a huge let off for us. Here's hoping

On 12/05/2024 at 08:10, gmcf said:

He's got some good attributes like never hiding but we need better - he's just not a natural goalscorer . Yes , over 20 goals is a good return but he's missing too many and at important times in important games .

He's mot going to get any better because he's not learning from his mistakes . It's the same mistake now as it was at the start of the season of taking too long on the ball . 

Best attribute.He’s always fit and ready to play .

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Best attribute.He’s always fit and ready to play .

Fuck , there's been a few times i wish he wasn't fit and ready to play :lol:

But , yes . Thats certainly one of his positives , particularly when we see we're missing 11 players for tomorrow. 

Not seen you for a while 👍

7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yip, his numbers mask how shite he is which is a good thing when you want to recoup the money. If we can get 6/7 odd million for him and Lammers it will be a huge let off for us. Here's hoping

it's like tav, his numbers mask how shite of a right back he really is, i like dessers but unfortunately he is not the answer we need

9 hours ago, Kents_Hook said:

it's like tav, his numbers mask how shite of a right back he really is, i like dessers but unfortunately he is not the answer we need

This is a poor comparison tbh. It’s nothing like Tav tbh.

Tav scoring goals masks how shite of a right back he is because hardly any right backs score goals at the rate that he does so it grants him a level of leeway among some of the support.

Dessers scoring goals means he’s actually just doing the job he’s in the team to do because he’s actually a striker.

He’s 30 in December, so we have to cash in on him this summer unless Clement wants him here for the next 3 years.

If we can get our money back on him and Lammers, it’ll give us the funds to go after 2x good quality attacking players. If you can get Shankland for a couple of million and spend the other £4-5million on Sima, then that’s good business. 

23 hours ago, The Godfather said:

the scary thing is he has been one of the better performers in the last few months. 

1 minute ago, Rigamonti said:

Heart says sell him. Head says nobody will buy him.

Sad reality is hes had a season with good numbers for a shite Rangers side... Of course someone would buy him. 

19 minutes ago, demise said:

Sad reality is hes had a season with good numbers for a shite Rangers side... Of course someone would buy him. 

Any striker would score 15 league goals with us. He offers very little else - his control is shocking, he can't hold the ball up, and he needs four or five touches to get a shot away. I was talking a bit tongue in cheek though - if the price is right we might well get money for him. But how many teams will be prepared to better the wage he's on ? 

Just now, Rigamonti said:

Any striker would score 15 league goals with us. He offers very little else - his control is shocking, he can't hold the ball up, and he needs four or five touches to get a shot away. I was talking a bit tongue in cheek though - if the price is right we might well get money for him. But how many teams will be prepared to better the wage he's on ? 

How many strikers we had since coming back to SPL that managed 15 a season or more? 

11 minutes ago, Rigamonti said:

Alfredo Morelos says hello.