Dessers

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He had a go because, not for the first time in the match, fans had a slightly OTT groan given the circumstances. Any Rangers fans upset at that shouldn't be so fucking precious. At least he cares.

He had a go because he’s a useless cunt 👍

Relationship is soured in both directions. 

He’ll say the fans are amazing blah blah when asked but tonight and a few other comments he’s made before suggest he is fed up with the criticism he gets.

We should look to sell

My hatred for this absolute balloon is now at astronomical levels, to actually have a go at the support, i hate him with a passion , anyone in our support even slightly backing this fucking idiot needs their head read, has a lovely smile, eyes and paid for some haircuts though. 

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Relationship is soured in both directions. 

He’ll say the fans are amazing blah blah when asked but tonight and a few other comments he’s made before suggest he is fed up with the criticism he gets.

We should look to sell

We are fed up of him as well. 

4 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Thought he was decent tonight - held the ball up well and some really good link up play. Don't get the hate for him at all and one of our better players in all honesty.

He was. One of the better of an ordinary bunch, but he waved his arms about a bit, so...

Of all the things that cunts could moan about right now. So precious. :lol:

By not controlling that chest down he fucked it up like other players in the game their protection of the ball is fucking abysmal and why the manager and every one of them doesn't demand better control rather than let it fall to opposition players sums this team up.

He was actually having a reasonable game I thought but the continual error prone performances still plague every game when they take to the park .

Just now, psb07158 said:

He absolutely ran himself into the ground tonight and there’s multiple other people I’d blame before him, but he just isn’t good enough and if we can sell him then we have to do it this month. 

Our other 2 strikers are either crocked or unable to be involved at this level.

You could cry but why add dehydration to the ailments we are suffering..