***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I've blocked out so much of that period.

Think a lot of people have wiped the negative memories of those times from their head, it was seriously toxic in that championship season. Remember people trying to break into the stadium after the abandoned Hearts game in January. 

Just now, CR3 said:

Beale being the brains behind the operation looks to be a complete myth at the moment. Shite in and out of possession and really bad to watch. 

Lucky if he lined up the cones correctly. So far out of his depth it’s unbelievable. Be a coach at Crewe in a few years time and the rest of the backroom staff will be at non league or retired. Amateur operation all round

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Boos have been going on for weeks mate and still not a squeeze from higher up.

4 wins and 4 clean sheets they probably thought sit tight and see if it turns. 7 points behind and it’s not even Halloween. Yet again league lost early doors. I did say a couple of weeks ago I felt one more slip domestically and it would be curtains for him. Totally unacceptable and I wish their was language strong enough. Heads must roll for this.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Beale being the brains behind the operation looks to be a complete myth at the moment. Shite in and out of possession and really bad to watch. 

Old firm put rest to the Beale was the brains behind Gerrard. 

At least under gerrard we were a high pressing team with some structure. 

He looks utterly clueless and this shitshow is going exactly as many of us predicted.

Just now, RDB14 said:

That miss from Dessers on the volley gets worse the more you see it.  Besides that we have basically only created headers.

I wish we had a McCoist  or prime Boyd to dig us out a hole here but I just can’t see where a goal is going to come from. 

If only we had a penalty box striker who was clinical against these teams……

Oh wait we did and Beale sold him to Parma to get fucking Dessers