Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

7 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Those who want muscat are hoping for our Ange. Another gamble that will backfire imo 

Hoping for a successful manager, yes. Anyway I'm not saying I want Muscat but I think we've already spoken to him, he'd be cheap as chips and he's won some trophies as a manager so I could see the board going for it

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

His tactics are attacking not this side to side crossing pish. Any other attacking managers out there you can think of that would come to Scotland? 

Don't pretend you watc Melbourne victory. He has never managed a club close to the size of Rangers. He's won in the fucking Australian league where Jason Cummings was the star of the league. 

Had one spell in charge of a European team and lasted 6 months. 

There's more wrong in the club than just the manager. We need to look at why we suffer so many injuries, last season we were in a similar situation to what we have now. What's happening between games, why does almost every strain or sprain equal 6 to 8 weeks unavailable. Is the fitness regime to heavy or not enough. I have never been a fan of Beales but if Cantwell, Raskin and Danilo were available we don't lose today. Last season was similar for Gio. If he goes the board need to spend money on an experienced manager no more experiments.

I’d go for someone high profile like lampard but with an ex bear with recent experience of Scottish football as number 2. 
not many tick that box but big Lee McCulloch would be a good shout. 

Just now, ice said:

I’d go for someone high profile like lampard but with an ex bear with recent experience of Scottish football as number 2. 

Fucking Lampard?! 

It's another cunt with hardly any managerial experience and the manager jobs he has done he has been fucking woeful.

Have we learned fuck all?

The thing is, I don't think Beale deserves all of the blame. 

He's out of his depth, still learning how to be a manager, and was then given the responsibility of signing players. 

The board and the players also deserve a boot in the balls over this. 

2 minutes ago, ice said:

Absolutely not mate

3 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Mcinnes would get us winning in the league at least 

The fact he turned us down should be the end of that however McInnes is used to setting up teams domestically being hard to break down and beat. That's not what's required.

We need an absolute ruthless bastard who will just go for the throats. I don't have the answers but some of the suggestions in here are bogging.

We need to really invest in a manager and an ethos.

It might not kick in straight away and we as supporters may have to give a new manager a season to in bed his ideas.

We fucked up when we allowed celtic to still be involved in the race when fat Ange started off the season like an amateur....should have absolutely strangled them to death when we had the upper hand, Gerrard/Board issues fucking it.

The fenians are poorer now than they were 12mths ago yet will be allowed to canter to the title.

Sick.

1 minute ago, CottonRunt said:

The thing is, I don't think Beale deserves all of the blame. 

He's out of his depth, still learning how to be a manager, and was then given the responsibility of signing players. 

The board and the players also deserve a boot in the balls over this. 

99% of it. I'll give him 1% non blame.