***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Dugshit.Rather watch ṭhe youth than this shower, at least they might try and show some fight. IfSteven Davis knows this squad of players and he still goes with Dessers and Wright not to name a few of the usual culprits, then I would suggest Management ain't a future for him.

God help us.

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

I thought we would be better with Beale gone. Look worse so far.

To be honest it's just the same players, same (lack of) tactics and game plan as Beale.  I know Davis has had very limited time but it looks very much like the players are just doing what they've been doing under Beale.  We need a proper experienced manager who will take big decisions and shake things up.

The number of times they misplaced a pass or ran into one of our players and lost possession, then we immediately did the same thing back. Fuck me. That must be up there as one of the lowest calibre of Europa League games of all time 

Feel sorry for Davis and his team there is not much he can work with.

If we lose tonight no blame what so ever will land at his feet from me this is Beales doing he has fucked us completely. It's almost like he done it deliberately. Selling Colak, Sakala, and bringing in absolute fucking dross that got relegated from Serie A.

I really really worry for us. January we will need a few loan moves in the door if there is no money.

Actually feeling quite sorry for Dessers nothing is going right for him what so ever he might just be worse than Francis Jeffers and that's some stretch.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Beale said when he signed they had tracked him for a long time. Anyway, he presumably still had to ok it.

Cantwell probably, at least on paper, our best signing in years too.

Just not buying this “Beale has set us back years” type of hyperbole based primarily on two seemingly poor players.

Everyone is still pretty confident Danilo will be a very good player for us too.

Sima, Lammers, Dessers, Dowell, Sterling, Balogun, Cifuentes. Not a single one is good enough.

Danilo is not a £6m player.

Raskin and Cantwell are massively overrated. One is average in all areas, the latter's productivity is woeful.

Just now, Ivybank said:

2 pub teams , I watched John greigs team in the 70s /80s and this is on a par with that, knowing every game you play your 80% chance of losing, Goldson at the goal

tav ffs 

barisic a prick

lundstrom looks fucked in the heat

raskin a nothing footballer 

up front 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

no manager would touch these imposters watching that

Commitment needed from the board that the new manager can get rid of everyone except Butland and Cantwell and start fresh.

Just now, KyleBJK said:

I’m actually out of anger and just at the apathy stage now

Same. Only positive I can get from the first 45 is we are only one goal down.

Praying we look a lot more cohesive and less lethargic second 45. The worst thing is we are not up against world-beaters 😡😕