*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Shame that.

Shitebaggary in the dressing room spreading to the support 

Fuck that I want this game played. Why the fuck should the shitebag players get a reprieve. Get them out there doing what they’re paid to do 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

if areas around the stadium are flooded they would call it off for fan safety. Fegie has had problems with flooding in the past but i doubt there will be any issue tomorrow 

I agree it’ll be fine but it’s a nonsense to suggest a games never been called off due to rain!

10 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

I can see this being a St Mirren win by 2 or 3 goals. We are shot to pieces and just got back from Cyprus yesterday. No time to go over alot on the training field.

Come on bud, we have been howling recently and they are deservedly above us in the league at the moment.

We are not losing by 2 or 3 tomorrow though. We are winning by 2 or 3. 

Been on the tonic loyal.

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

a few of us was on the train going to gilmour street when the news came through that the game was going a head, we walked along and then they said a pitch inspection was taking place and they passed it but then 20 minutes later it was postponed, this was pretty much like the utd away game, we score while it was pissing down from the heavens and they abandoned it.

anyways i hope the game gets called off tomorrow, i don't think i could stomache watching us getting turned over again.

19 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Come on bud, we have been howling recently and they are deservedly above us in the league at the moment.

We are not losing by 2 or 3 tomorrow though. We are winning by 2 or 3. 

Been on the tonic loyal.

Not to sure where your optimism comes from

We are on a 2 game losing streak - One a humbling by the sheep and the other a doing by a pub team

We have players low on confidence and don’t particularly have any fight in them - The first sign of it getting a little tough tomorrow you will see players hiding and not wanting the ball

Wet and windy with St Mirren being in our faces from off doesn’t sound like a good recipe for our prima donnas…..

I hope I’m wrong but we badly need the new manager installed and the international break to try and right some wrongs

If there's no reaction out of the players tomorrow with the last couple of results and new manager coming in soon then god help us. Starts with the so called 'captain'... should be getting into these cunts telling them to get their fingers out!!

10 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Been on the tonic loyal.

11 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Not to sure where your optimism comes from

We are on a 2 game losing streak - One a humbling by the sheep and the other a doing by a pub team

We have players low on confidence and don’t particularly have any fight in them - The first sign of it getting a little tough tomorrow you will see players hiding and not wanting the ball

Wet and windy with St Mirren being in our faces from off doesn’t sound like a good recipe for our prima donnas…..

I hope I’m wrong but we badly need the new manager installed and the international break to try and right some wrongs

See above mate :lol:

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

If there's no reaction out of the players tomorrow with the last couple of results and new manager coming in soon then god help us. Starts with the so called 'captain'... should be getting into these cunts telling them to get their fingers out!!

Starts with the manager telling them to get their fingers out, but that is not going to happen. Even if it did it would not make any difference since the recent signings have no history with the club and loyalty ends with their pay cheque.