*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lundstrum should never wear our jersey again after tonight. He's chucked it and counting down the days to signing on elsewhere. 

Replace him with Rice and get him to fuck ASAP.

Tav,Goldson,Davies and Dessers should never get another minute either

I want these cunts playing in front of an empty Ibrox. None of them deserve the fans backing 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

What did we realistically expect. He's been part of that squad for years and played under his captancy.

Davis coming in and dropping Tav, Goldson and Lundstrum isn't happening. 

He's no chance of the gig so he's hardly going to burn bridges for a few weeks work in this gig.

His job is also to try and keep the squad together as much as possible. 

Can't have another Murty, Halliday, Wallace and Miller situation.

I've obviously picked a team in the OP because I'm sick to death of the players I've left out but Davis shouldn't be thinking like me.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've obviously picked a team in the OP because I'm sick to death of the players I've left out but Davis shouldn't be thinking like me.

I wouldn't mind if he left them all back in Cyprus bar Butland and the kids and said oops.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I'd love nothing more than it to be the lineup we go for. Guys like Tav, Goldson, Lammers and Dessers don't deserve to be wearing our shirt just now.

An interm just tried to steady the ship and rely on previous ways as much as they can. Its pish this period as we know its a shit show

Tried to pick a realistic team and I can't find any good way to do it. We just aren't going to play all the youth players, Sterling etc so there's no point pretending that we will. And out of the realistic squad the options are just depressing.

The best it will be is that Yilmaz comes back in, Roofe will start, maybe Souttar comes back in.

Tav and Goldson are still going to play. And while Roofe will come in for Dessers I don't see who replaces Lammers so he will probably play too.

Would like to see McCausland start in the other attacking position.

47 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Playing indoor bowls this Sunday down in Largs, Thank fuck i don’t need to watch it, Fucking depressing.

There'll be more pace and passion at your bowls than those wasters gave tonight.