*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There'll be more pace and passion at your bowls that those wasters gave tonight.

Too right, It’s basically 24 from our club who have hired the indoor rinks at a Largs bowling club for the afternoon and paid for a lunch to be laid on, Plenty of 🍺🥃🍺🥃 and we all hate losing, A jolly boys outing really 😂

My concern with bringing in the younger players is that it won’t take too long for our crowd to turn on them if we’re not improving.
When Leon King played in the first team at 18 he was soon written off by a section of our support, in saying that I’d like 2 or 3 of them to come in for some of our duds.
Cant possibly be any worse than what we’ve got.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

My concern with bringing in the younger players is that it won’t take too long for our crowd to turn on them if we’re not improving.
When Leon King played in the first team at 18 he was soon written off by a section of our support, in saying that I’d like 2 or 3 of them to come in for some of our duds.

There’s no chance the younger players will play ,Davis won’t drop his pals 

same old shite same outcome 

Just now, Ivybank said:

There’s no chance the younger players will play ,Davis won’t drop his pals 

same old shite same outcome 

Do you seriously think that Davis taking over and already under pressure by a support that’s had enough will pick the team based on who his mates are? 

His only thought will be winning the next game.

43 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Agree to an extent. Can't do too many.

But would Rice, Lovelace or Devine instead of Lundstrum, Wright or Tav be a bad thing? I'd be up for those 3 getting starts in the next few games. The first 2 youths mentioned hopefully starting on Sundsy.

48 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Do you seriously think that Davis taking over and already under pressure by a support that’s had enough will pick the team based on who his mates are? 

His only thought will be winning the next game.

How did that work out today?