*****The Official St Mirren v Rangers Thread*****

We’re at the stage where it’s time for some of the kids to get a chance, we need something fresh and they can’t be any worse 

Pity our most promising youngster is either warming the bench or stuck out on the left wing for Hearts……

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Agree to an extent. Can't do too many.

But would Rice, Lovelace or Devine instead of Lundstrum, Wright or Tav be a bad thing? I'd be up for those 3 getting starts in the next few games. The first 2 youths mentioned hopefully starting on Sundsy.

Basically what I said, bring 2 or 3 in for Sunday, Lammers would be my first choice to be dropped but to be honest, apart from Butland and Sima there isn’t a player who doesn’t deserve to be dropped.

Tonight was right up there with the Progress game.

4 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

St Mirren will quite rightly be smelling blood and on current form should be favourites. I'll be amazed if they don't have a go at us, score in the first 10 minutes and then just wait to capitalise on the inevitable mistakes as we completely fall apart.

Spot on 

Thought we’d draw at home to Aberdeen and lose the next two. Going into games now fully expecting to get beat.

Cantwell hasn’t been great, Dowell looks bang average, still have hope for Danilo but it’s a matter of time before Lawrence’s injury complication is announced. 

There’s not actually a lot to improve what we are seeing. 

Can’t get my head round the fucking mess we are in. 

I'll be stunned if there are any real changes made to the line up. Thought mcausland when he came on did far more than nine of the more experienced players on the park but I just can't see an interim team having the guts for a radical shake up - then when a new guy comes in they'll probably want to give the duds a chance. It's like the fucking twilight zone with no twist in sight. 

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The silver lining to us being so shite is we have became so shite that nobody in my work even bothers mentioning when we have bad results anymore to me :lol:

Diddy team 

Diddy team is exactly how I feel about it 

We really need a culture of players having to play well for their positions.

Far too many too comfortable and getting to play well below par. 

Long contracts and big wages need to be a thing of the past. 

After recent showings I can only see a very tough game against St Mirren. We struggle to score and are error prone at the back.

Terrible to be in this positions before the October holidays.

Give some energetic youth a chance in the forward positions.

6 minutes ago, molesmole said:

We really need a culture of players having to play well for their positions.

Far too many too comfortable and getting to play well below par. 

Long contracts and big wages need to be a thing of the past. 

After recent showings I can only see a very tough game against St Mirren. We struggle to score and are error prone at the back.

Terrible to be in this positions before the October holidays.

Give some energetic youth a chance in the forward positions.

Need some energetic youth all over the pitch. So many of our side look like they are running through sand. It’s chronic watching teams run past our players with no challenge

Teams don’t even need to play well to beat us. 

I honestly think some of our lower league sides would give us better performances than the current shit 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The silver lining to us being so shite is we have became so shite that nobody in my work even bothers mentioning when we have bad results anymore to me :lol:

Diddy team 

Anyone I know that support that lot have long trying to wind me up etc, it’s like everyone is in agreement it’s by that stage. 

We won’t see anyone being dropped until the new manager comes in. Even then he’ll probably give them a few games grace. 
Davis is basically a number - he’s not doing anything drastic.

Jack might come in and shuffle about doing fuck all for 60 mins or so but Dessers and co will still be lining up on Sun 

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I'm so fucked off with this team and our situation.

I've never ever bet against us but just for spite I might have a fiver on St.Mirren at 5/1 and give my winnings to a homeless person. 

Wow 

cunts have absolutely lost the plot