***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

In control of the match

Gave first goal away

Second goal had a foul in the build up

Only lack of creativity from his team

Hibs support was superb

Jeezo...nae wonder our game is in such poor condition if that is his analysis of today's game.....they gave the ball away so cheaply today and mustered one shot on target in 90 mins....they were dug meat ffs

3 hours ago, nik2402 said:

Such a good feeling going to a game and enjoying it. Could see within 10 minutes how he wants us to press and how he wants us to play. Can only see us getting better. 

Delighted for Dessers, he deserved a goal today. 

The difference in quality when Cantwell came on was obvious to see. Can see Clement using him where Lammers was today in bigger games but could equally see him playing wide and drift inside with the lack of wide options we have which would allow 2 strikers to play. 

Agreed. Leaves me asking what the fuck was beale on??

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

In control of the match

Gave first goal away

Second goal had a foul in the build up

Only lack of creativity from his team

Hibs support was superb

How can he be wrong about everything there? 

Looking forward to that rocket getting sacked already.

55 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I actually thought Raskin deserved it but I would have had no complaints if Sima had got it. Many things good today but one of the main things for me was Clement coaching from the side of the park and showing some passion instead of just standing there like a clueless idiot.  It was great walking back to the car feeling that we actually deserved to win and saying the score flattered THEM!! More recently it’s been scraping wins and saying the score flattered us. Long may it continue. 

The first 20 odd minutes of the first half I was thinking why has Raskin been so gash all season so far, but fair fucks, he was tremendous after that.

I lost count of how many times I saw the manager talking to the players during that game, so refreshing to see, a manager actually managing :lol:

We were definitely more ruthless today, or should that be less unruthless than before as it could/should have probably been 6 or 7 today (in a game hivs apparently dominated as well :lol:)

That performance was lightyears from the ones under the used car salesman.

I can't wait to see what we produce under Clement if the first  6 days are anything to go by.

One happy bear tonight. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Jeezo...nae wonder our game is in such poor condition if that is his analysis of today's game.....they gave the ball away so cheaply today and mustered one shot on target in 90 mins....they were dug meat ffs

The second did have a foul in the build up btw he is right but it was on Sima.

All in all vastly improved performance and we look like a team that will fight for each other again and I was impressed by the attitude of everyone out there.

Special mention to Dessers for his well taken goal, Cantwell for being a baller and to the sitters in midfield for battling and winning their battles.

Good performance today…. The 2 main differences for me were in midfield, where they actually played in midfield and not as secondary full backs and fewer passes… especially Lundstram. Against Aberdeen he had 110 passes, whereas today he had 55. As a team we played 50% less passes and looked so much better for it.

For me our best players were Tav, Lundstram, Raskin and Sima.