*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t see anything apart from a home win as hearts are the ones who are fragile and are in free fall. We want to be putting at least 3 by them and show a statement of intent for next Sunday. Danilo has to start as does Ridvan. 

Hopefully you are correct, it is just we have seen it happen so many times before that failing to capitalize on slip ups from rivals or current poor form from opponents has long become the norm for us. I wish I had your confidence, but unfortunately I will not be taking anything for granted for quite some time yet, I would imagine that I am not alone in waiting until I see hard evidence of genuine improvement before allowing myself to get my hopes up of once again seeing a Rangers team worthy of the name.

That being said, I have RTV booked and beers in the fridge, hoping to make up some ground and lay down a marker for next Sunday. Mon The Gers.

25 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Hopefully you are correct, it is just we have seen it happen so many times before that failing to capitalize on slip ups from rivals or current poor form from opponents has long become the norm for us. I wish I had your confidence, but unfortunately I will not be taking anything for granted for quite some time yet, I would imagine that I am not alone in waiting until I see hard evidence of genuine improvement before allowing myself to get my hopes up of once again seeing a Rangers team worthy of the name.

That being said, I have RTV booked and beers in the fridge, hoping to make up some ground and lay down a marker for next Sunday. Mon The Gers.

I just don’t think our new manager will suffer fools gladly and he’ll toughening this squad up mentality which includes our players putting their bodies in which might hurt a bit is part of the whole process. Today we need to build more momentum as this league is far from over. A home win and no goals conceded is what I want.