*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

10 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Tomorrow is massive. Lets hope the players have it in them.

A mental and physical examination of our players today. Despite last weekends good result and the very decent draw away midweek, confidence must still be fragile, it will not take much for players to start hiding again if things start to go wrong in a game, so hopefully a good start, first goal obviously and hope that Hearts, not great themselves at the moment buckle.

However it is the fatigue factor I am most concerned about, as was demonstrated by the Filth yesterday, their efforts midweek had an effect on them , and given that we had a lot on travelling on top of the game played, I am a wee bit worried about the effect this may have today, especially given that we have basically the square root of fuck all options to refresh the team. On the plus side, I would imagine that Ibrox will be a bit more up for it than is the usual for a league game, hopefully the players can feed off the support and go on to deliver what was, but has become even more of a must win to claw back two points at the top and set us up for a vital week.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

A mental and physical examination of our players today. Despite last weekends good result and the very decent draw away midweek, confidence must still be fragile, it will not take much for players to start hiding again if things start to go wrong in a game, so hopefully a good start, first goal obviously and hope that Hearts, not great themselves at the moment buckle.

However it is the fatigue factor I am most concerned about, as was demonstrated by the Filth yesterday, their efforts midweek had an effect on them , and given that we had a lot on travelling on top of the game played, I am a wee bit worried about the effect this may have today, especially given that we have basically the square root of fuck all options to refresh the team. On the plus side, I would imagine that Ibrox will be a bit more up for it than is the usual for a league game, hopefully the players can feed off the support and go on to deliver what was, but has become even more of a must win to claw back two points at the top and set us up for a vital week.

I don’t see anything apart from a home win as hearts are the ones who are fragile and are in free fall. We want to be putting at least 3 by them and show a statement of intent for next Sunday. Danilo has to start as does Ridvan. 

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

I have an awful feeling that Dessers and Lammers will start. Anyway I hope to fuck we are up for it. Hearts are poor but we are not fuckin great either. Just win. Come on Rangers 

Dessers will start because Phil said after the game on Thursday he wants to ease Danilo back in