*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

The manager(or any other manager we employ) has absolutely no chance if people are on him already

A core of players who have let us down for seasons now and folk are turning on Clement after a handful of games. Wild.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Prague will win easily over there.

On paper you would think so but we've seen both teams twice now and there doesn't seem to be much between them. I was slightly tongue in cheek because it wouldn't shock me that this Rangers team goes through on the last day with a defeat.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Who would you have played in their place then,  go on post your team from what's available. 

Butland

Tavernier Souttar Davies Barisic

King Lundstram

McCausland Cantwell Sima

Danilo

Cifuentes maybe could’ve started but he should’ve been off by half time after his dreadful showing.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Im not saying CIfu is great or anything, but just leaving a player out of the squad/on the bench, isnt going to improve/help him one bit. 

You can tell he has no idea what's hit him and he can't cope with the speed of the game so we need to pull him out the firing line and just let him take his time adjusting to the game with a few minutes here and there.  Leaving him on the pitch is just making him worse.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

A core of players who have let us down for seasons now and folk are turning on Clement after a handful of games. Wild.

Was always going to happen. Folk want instant success and expect it. 

We have a squad built by an imbecile that got him sacked. This season was always going to end badly 

3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Our balance at the moment is all wrong and miles of where we were before the international break. Jack and Raskin missing from the midfield is being felt each game, more so for me Jack is the biggest miss. He has a lot of doubters but he does a lot a unselfish work that allows the play to progress.

I loved Jack , but he should've given up his bit part role for Scotland he's costed us and his day job now , massive loss for us for no gain in his international career.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If cunts are seriously blaming Clement for tonight then I'm probably done with football, fuck me. 

Tbh I think most are sick of the sight of Lammers. 

I think we all thought it would be 

Danilo

Sima-Cantwell-Mccausland

With Matondo and Lawrence coming on maybe in the later stages. 

His team selection was wrong imo. 

Just now, LaaRFC said:

Clement basically saying Cantwell wasn’t following instructions 

The next question any of the fan media need to ask him is why doesn’t he see Cantwell as an option centrally.

He’s coming inside because that’s where he will best affect the game.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Watching their goal again… get Davies to fuck man. Weak as fuck. 

it was both CBs, far far too slow Ive seen a tank turn quicker than big Soapy for their goal. He was completely oblivious to it. Goldson is the only CB we have on our books that is (half) decent.