Todd Cantwell

The biggest problem cantwell has is he can't deal with the intensity being a player in this city brings. He is mentally weak. He shouldn't be getting abuse over a social media post but he should know by now not to respond its a battle he simply won't win. 

It's best for everyone if he's moved on but I fear we will be stuck with him like previous clubs. 

11 hours ago, crmpicco said:

There’s Todd the Fraud giving it big licks on SM again. A total charlatan that has done nothing in a Rangers jersey of note. He thinks he’s god’s gift to football yet has achieved very little

Is that right Declan - are you still pumping yer maw?

On 29/06/2024 at 23:18, B1872 said:

I just don’t think he does himself any favours with some of his posts. Not to mention his timing is fucking miles off it. Drawing 3-3 with Hearts whilst being 3-1 up on the same day the scum lift the league trophy he’s posting pictures with shite like ‘shush-burgers’ is always going to piss folk off. See if he performed well whilst helping the club win the league then he could post every day until his hearts content then I doubt many fans would give a fuck. But posting absolute pish whilst winning fuck all and the scum canter to a double is just stupid as fuck IMO.

Agree with the general gist of this, he should be learning that it’s doing him no favours.

Still think there is a wild overreaction from some though.