*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

31 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Graham Shinnie is the epitome of why the rest of the world thinks Scottish football is tinpot. What other league would put up with a hammer-thrower like him? He should have been carded on the first elbow to the head but instead you’ve got announcers making excuses for him. 

Somehow Cantwell was made the villain of the incident where he was deliberately elbowed by Shinnie who wasn't even trying to get the ball.

On 17/12/2023 at 17:14, Moody Blue said:

Threadbare squad, the big man is fairly getting a tune out of them. Roll on January and he can strengthen this group and we push on, mhanky mob there for the taking.  Would love to beat them on 30th, today may well just galvanise this squad now.

:cup:

Clapton is no longer God .... Clement has taken his place .... :UK:

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Barisic performance yesterday. 

Supplied the cross for the goal.

I like Barisic, can be frustrating at times, he needs to believe in himself a bit more, but at Rangers, that comes with winning trophies on a regular basis, which we haven't been doing.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I’m just rewatching it and his commentary is so anti Rangers that I’m getting angry all over again.  

I turned the sound off at h/t and only put it back on when the final whistle went :lol: it seems most TV stations showing our games have Rangers 'haters' on commentary, and that guy is a grade one prick.

Mind you all the sweeter when we win. :coolio:

On 17/12/2023 at 17:49, Siam69 said:

Big John's been superb since our Manager's came in-

Rangers midfielder John Lundstram tells BBC Sportsound: "It means the world to win trophies with this football club. I love the place and it's hit me somewhere inside. It's special every time I step out onto the pitch. To top the day off with silverware is special.

"This club is built on success. To put a bit of history in there, to win a Scottish Cup, win a League Cup, to get to a Europa League final, it's special and I'm loving every minute."

On the impact of Philippe Clement: "He's magnificent. He's brought an intensity to our work. The standards at the training ground are so high. He's a credit.

"I'm just happy to playing and enjoying my football again."

There Ibrox Noise were making out he is looking for another club at the end of his contract.

They have a really bad habit of making shite up. One of their writers seems  hell bent on making a career of slating Tav too.

Makes me wonder whose side they are on. Clowns.