Well done the SFA

Soldier blue

I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist or habitually a bitter bastard, however I’d like to congratulate the SFA on their choice of officials for the Old Firm.  Too many incidents to list here but they’ll be well discussed over the next few days. Suffice to summarise that those bastards should have had 2 sent off before our red. Collum on VAR, Walsh on the whistle and Clancy as 4th stiff was a master stroke. Still good to see they were shitting it when we were down to 10 for the last 20.

We will do and say nothing. And if the league is still close come the next game. There will be another relentless media crusade.

And inevitably another Dessers goal overruled, penalty not given or second yellow not given.

The Officials aren’t corrupt or bias.

But they are only human. They’re not immune to pressure from all corners for them to officiate a certain way.

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

We will do and say nothing. And if the league is still close come the next game. There will be another relentless media crusade.

And inevitably another Dessers goal overruled, penalty not given or second yellow not given.

The Officials aren’t corrupt or bias.

But they are only human. They’re not immune to pressure from all corners for them to officiate a certain way.

What a croc of rubbish right there...Gollum isn't bias? 🤣

Okay then. 

1 minute ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

What a croc of rubbish right there...Gollum isn't bias? 🤣

Okay then. 

I think todays decision was less about bias and more about the relentless mouth foaming conspiracy that has been perpetuated by almost every corner of the media.

Such that any official probably felt like they would have abuse from thousands of rabid celtic fans for giving any perceived favourable decision our way.

The pressure put on refs by that lot is ridiculous. Its bad enough you have to referee in front of a biased home crowd with no away support, but you can't tell me referees arent thinking about the abuse they might get if they make a wrong call in our favour. Of course it can work the other way, you could get a ref that says fuck it I'm not going to be bullied. Its time our club called out that lot for their consistent attack on referees and its time the SFA/SPFL stood up to the cunts. Eleven titles in twelve years and that shower of deluded fuckwits still think they're being conspired against. The most deluded and pathetic cunts on the planet. Rangers are deed but we'll still celebrate like maddies if we beat them and dont even get  me started on their obvious blindness to the paedophile ring harboured and hosted by their club.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

I think todays decision was less about bias and more about the relentless mouth foaming conspiracy that has been perpetuated by almost every corner of the media.

Such that any official probably felt like they would have abuse from thousands of rabid celtic fans for giving any perceived favourable decision our way.

So, they shouldn't do their job properly because they fear the fans? Dear me. They shouldn't be in this job then 

Behave ffs. 

3 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

So, they shouldn't do their job properly because they fear the fans? Dear me. They shouldn't be in this job then 

Behave ffs. 

Of course pressure makes a difference. That’s true in any walk of life. You don’t think home advantage is a thing then?

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Regardless of the shite officials we shouldn’t be reliant on them giving red cards or us getting penalty’s to win the game. It’s on us nobody else blaming refs is just making excuses, we simply weren’t good enough on the day. 

Agree with this...the refs definitely didn't help though with their honking and less than honorable decisions.  Let's be honest. They're not solely to blame, but they're completely corrupt pricks.

Today proved that above others. It's not a conspiracy, its blatant disregard for the rules. 

Officialdom Conspiracy thread needing dusted down?

Fwiw I liked Walsh overall handling of the game. Let it flow where he could, didn't make it about him, wasn't giving out cheap yellows, let big boys be big boys.

But the penalty call is criminal by Collum. Its not incompetence its a conscious wrong decision. Its cheating, regardless if they found an offside call ages later.

Walsh had several decisions to make re 2nd yellows and was very charitable, wrongly, to the scum. Questionably charitable.

I see no difference in the incidents which chalked off our goal at home in the last OF game and the one today where Dessers fucked it by dilly dallying then making contact with their player when he eventually decided to hit the ball.

Balogun one, no complaint.

These decisions had a huge impact yet again on the outcome and should be challenged by the club. Should happen whist we also look internally at why we self inflict defensively and repeatedly fail up front.